• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
I'm going Barbarian. Which is kind of funny since I never used the barbarian in D2.

We are going to have to exchange battle.net accounts and stuff so we can play online.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Having read the books, it's too different for me to accept. They change things that seriously didn't need to be changed.

That said, it's a great story and still a good show, especially for the uninitiated. Have at it!

read the books they're (mostly) awesome

Raven_Knight

Smash Rookie
Having read the books, it's too different for me to accept. They change things that seriously didn't need to be changed.

That said, it's a great story and still a good show, especially for the uninitiated. Have at it!

That's the best thing I've ever heard Rusty say about SOIAF. now if I could just get him to love arya

Seifersythe

Smash Apprentice

Wow, you've really soften up on the show.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
I haven't, but my reservations would serve no purpose here. The show and books both have their (many) faults, but at the end of the day they're still good. It just kills me to see such inexplicable wasted potential from such a good author.

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
You guys watch Game of Thrones? Just watched the first three episodes. It's gooood.

:phone:
I watched the first season and loved it. I believe that's when arby started to read the book series, because he wanted to read it before he watched it. Like arby said, the books and the show have big differences, but are still good in the end. I currently waiting to watch the second season until I'm burned out on everything and because I want to marathon it. Then again, I could go ahead and catch up to you, since having discussions are fun.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
He's in season one yo.

If he wants discussion, the twins and I are definitely up for it ;) Jack loves both the books and show, so he'd be an even better candidate.

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
He's in season one yo.

If he wants discussion, the twins and I are definitely up for it ;) Jack loves both the books and show, so he'd be an even better candidate.
Discussion as in a long detailed list of all the problems I have with the novel series AND the show.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
I watched the first season and loved it. I believe that's when arby started to read the book series, because he wanted to read it before he watched it. Like arby said, the books and the show have big differences, but are still good in the end. I currently waiting to watch the second season until I'm burned out on everything and because I want to marathon it. Then again, I could go ahead and catch up to you, since having discussions are fun.
I would be the one needing to catch up to you. I've seen the first six episodes of Season 1. I'm probably going to do the same as you and wait for the whole thing to be over and then marathon it.

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
I'm smashing today.

Get this. This morning I felt like I was in Inception. I was asleep, having a dream about going to sleep and I was pondering about how to tell my boss that I think the hotel is haunted. First of all, it's ****ed up how I was dreaming about working. The last thing I want to do is work. Second, I think the haunted non-sense came from watching too much Supernatural. All this through me for a whirl this morning. Just thought you guys want to know my life story. Sharing is caring, or in my case selfish.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Ike is some broken piece of **** *** character.

His edgecancels serve much the same purpose as Falcon's stomp, have roughly the same timing, and cover a similar range in ALL directions. His jab combo is also like gentlemen >.>

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Nah, I felt it playing as him. Everyone did. He's too good.

Maybe it's just that he's easy to pick up and immediately grasp the goodness of, and not that he's actually ridiculous tier.

Like his jabs aren't actually that good if you crouch cancel shieldgrab a la gentlemen.

Top Bottom