• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Awesome! When do you start?
Well all that official RN means is that I passed NClex, the state board exam required by all nurses.

I'm still looking for a job, however the VA is looking promising. I interviewed 2x for one position, and it went well. And now another unit wants me to interview next thursday for a face to face.

So, it seems to be going well.

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Well all that official RN means is that I passed NClex, the state board exam required by all nurses.

I'm still looking for a job, however the VA is looking promising. I interviewed 2x for one position, and it went well. And now another unit wants me to interview next thursday for a face to face.

So, it seems to be going well.
You should apply for Fayetteville Veterans Hospital or some other hospital here.

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
Fixed it.

All of us (except yoshiman) are in Little Rock
Wut?

If that's all you both can do, I'm way better than you guys
I'm going to laugh when they kick your ***. I know I got my *** kicked at that stupid as crap game before we switched to sword caliber 2. Got my vengeance there at least.:smirk:

G. Vice

Smash Lord
lol Hey I didn't say the combo was hard. But you can't do it.
Not right now I can't no. But you play Project M and I don't and I was schooling you with multiple characters on my first real session. So what do you think that says about my propensity for gaming compared to yours? :)

lol I love trollin you memk, you make it almost as easy as yoshiman :D

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
If you love Grilled Cheese sandwiches come to fayetteville.
http://www.hammontreesgourmet.com/index.html
Maybe I can get my mom to help you move and we can try it.

We planned on taking a food trip up there anyway...

Also I'm sick again I think. Slept 8 hours, awake for 5 and felt bad, slept another 12 and feel worse.

boooooooooo

And memk that combo is not impressive. We could learn it in 5 minutes and school you anyway.

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
Not right now I can't no. But you play Project M and I don't and I was schooling you with multiple characters on my first real session. So what do you think that says about my propensity for gaming compared to yours? :)

lol I love trollin you memk, you make it almost as easy as yoshiman :D
I quit Project M two months ago.

Dont troll me.

Seifersythe

Smash Apprentice
Hey, Arby, read over this when you get a chance.

https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1PTkMomIBpKaC1Gihma5V2h92A8MkZG53HP9jwi5Ddw8

I'm restricting Executors, Enforcers, and Freelancers to people who at least have moderate knowedge of how the Type-Moon universe works (ie you and Kevin.) Kevin wants to be an Executor, and I have a pretty good idea of how he's going to fit in my game. You don't HAVE to be an Enforcer or Freelancer, but it sure would be cool. Lemme know if you have any idea with your character. I'm having fun ironing this out at work, so the more to work with, the better.. Also, Veets is your Servant.

On that note, VTS, gimme lemme know when you've figured out your True Name so you can work out a Nobel Phantasm. Be creative. I'm more interested in coolness then raw power. I'm going to be pretty lenient as long as it's not stupid broken or a lame beam attack. If you're stumped on an identiy, you can look over some of these

http://newgrailwar.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=profiles

for some ideas.

Also DO NOT REVEAL YOUR NOBLE PHANTASM TO ANYONE BUT ARBY AND MYSELF. I want some surpirses during the fights. Clay is in too, not sure if I need him to be a Master or Servant yet, but he's around so don't post it directly here.

BTW, setting is 1996 North America atm.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Bought Xenoblade.

It's really good. Not turn based like I was expecting, but still good enough to keep me playing. I kept thinking...man this game sounds like Chrono Trigger. Then I looked it up- Yasunori Mitsuda was the composer. Makes much more sense now. Good stuff.

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
Bought Xenoblade.

It's really good. Not turn based like I was expecting, but still good enough to keep me playing. I kept thinking...man this game sounds like Chrono Trigger. Then I looked it up- Yasunori Mitsuda was the composer. Makes much more sense now. Good stuff.
I beat Xenoblade before it came to america.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Yoshiman, my friend John Block is moving to Arkansas. Can I get your number to give to him so he can hit you up for some smash? PM it to me if you don't mind.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Just so you know arby, your call did wake me up this morning, but I got up and turned the speakers down. ;) I just felt like sleeping an extra 2 hours.
What comes around goes around :p

It's ok, I took the opportunity to pass out until... now. This infection is a doucheeee.

http://www.solomid.net/blog.php?v=8368
I think you'd like this article. He talks about Blitz a lot.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Yeah we literally had tried to get ahold of you like all day. But if you're sick, you need to be sleeping. What kind of infection do you have?

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I clicked back to my subscribed threads immediately after posting in here, and I see Yoshiman's post at 4:14 AM. I look down to the check my time on my computer...4:13 AM.

My mind is blown.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Yeah we literally had tried to get ahold of you like all day. But if you're sick, you need to be sleeping. What kind of infection do you have?
Respiratory. It's more annoying than anything, but I've slept most of this week away because of it so eh. Worth some respect I guess :bluejump:

The cold symptoms are relatively minor and I'm not nauseous. It's just been a serious case of congestion, shortness of breath, no energy, and chest aches.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/talsf/the_real_summoners_code/
lol

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
**** mine jungler, for he is most assuredly responsible for our predicament. He hath neglected to gank, and now mine enemy hath outfarmed me. I perish, and the infidel becometh fed! Woe is me, that I should be fated to fight alongside such a cretin!

I feel like people say this a lot.

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
**** mine jungler, for he is most assuredly responsible for our predicament. He hath neglected to gank, and now mine enemy hath outfarmed me. I perish, and the infidel becometh fed! Woe is me, that i should be fated to fight alongside such a cretin!

I feel like people say this a lot.
well in your case it"s cause you suck at jungling

Top Bottom