• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Lives down here only goes come on holiday's. To my knowledge.
Yep.

My sister (who lives on Rodney Parham) was telling me about some restaurants I think Vts in particular would enjoy with me. She also left me with half a chocolate cake, so if you want to come partake of it feel free.

And hamburgers and chips and family reunion stuffz.
Sup bros.

I"m back.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
Yep.

My sister (who lives on Rodney Parham) was telling me about some restaurants I think Vts in particular would enjoy with me. She also left me with half a chocolate cake, so if you want to come partake of it feel free.

And hamburgers and chips and family reunion stuffz.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was going to come for the data yesterday. I was disappointed.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Just had a face-to-face interview with Nursing Managers at the VA. Ya'll keep me in your thoughts and prayers and hope they hire me so ya'll don't have to ride around in old green anymore :)

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
When I come back down to little rock, how long should I stay? It highly depends on how fast I get bored of playing. I'm pretty sure I can play melee for about a week straight and I also want to get ready for FC. There's also, watching anime and playing League of Legends. Then again, being in fayetteville has given me a new appreciation for hanging out with friends.

As far as where I'll be living, I guess I'll be camping in arby's living room. If I do end up going to school in Little Rock again, I'll try to find an apartment. Also, if anyone gets an apartment with me, plan to get amazing internet.

blulitskye

Smash Rookie
league of legends is running again... except im in a queue of over 20000... imma practice my guitar instead.. XP

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
Indeed lol.

Memk, if you're anything at Budokai 3 like you are at Project M, Maybe you should make a combo vid of me combo'ing you :)
Just suggest a song. Also isn't it time for Devour III its been a year since the last one.

They've all been a year apart same month too.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Just suggest a song. Also isn't it time for Devour III its been a year since the last one.

They've all been a year apart same month too.
Yeahhh Devour 3 is gonna be a while. We haven't had enough steady smash for us to collect much, and in the time we've played I think there's only been about 3 clips that I would have put in Devour 3. And of course, we weren't recording at the time.

Umm, idk a song for you. Sorry :/

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I always found that if you get them out of ki, the best thing to do was literally get behind them and jab after like 2-3 punches when it just holds them. Kinda cheap, but it always beat my friends.

I was never pro, I just was "beating 3 level 9s" good.

memk

Smash Cadet
NNID
memk1213
If you guys want another smash like Melee then get HAL to make it. Monolift and Paon made brawl as you all know.

Also, NamcoBandai is heading development on SSB4

If that's all you both can do, I'm way better than you guys

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Gimme a day or two to learn the system on a competitive level, and I'll school you.

Also fellas...fellas...fellas.

It's official. You all can refer to me as G.Vice, RN now. That stands for Registered Nurse, or if we're talking smash - REAL NASTY

Top Bottom