• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
I can't wait to try to this stuff on real people. You'll probably be more proficient at it since all I have at the moment are computers.
Nah you're probably better at it. I haven't been forcing it too much.
Lol, bro talk about a dismal way to take a compliment...

You're one of the gang man, and even if the role you filled was one full of derogation and "hate," that spot is not with us, and a hole is left there. In the midst of the raging, the blasting of horrible 70's music, and the bickering that I often initiated by not letting a comment go...there was love <3
lol yep

Though this be anger, yet there is love in't.
$Mike is a really,really nice falcon. Arby he kinda reminds me of you when you're playing pretty well.
Yeah, I like him a lot. Another one of those whippersnappers with fast fingers and amazing reflexes.

Hey Seif - I sincerely need to be back by 9 tonight, so hit me up bro dog dude man. Also, Vice was considering the possibility of trying out Cheddar's tonight should we go. He's heard good things, and Clay likes it.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman

Seifersythe

Smash Apprentice
Nah you're probably better at it. I haven't been forcing it too much.

lol yep

Though this be anger, yet there is love in't.

Yeah, I like him a lot. Another one of those whippersnappers with fast fingers and amazing reflexes.

Hey Seif - I sincerely need to be back by 9 tonight, so hit me up bro dog dude man. Also, Vice was considering the possibility of trying out Cheddar's tonight should we go. He's heard good things, and Clay likes it.
That's works for me, I have a class tomorrow anyway, so I need to be in bed around midnight. You free now?

Also, I'll do Cheddars, but it was meh when I went. It wasn't bad or anything, just "Oh, this is American food" But I'll give it another shot.

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Lol I managed to wake up five minutes before I had to start working. Never again am I going to order fast food pizza, it gave me heart burn for three days which constantly woke me up.

On the other hand, I went shopping and got some food finally. I bought you guys some Arizona sweet tea and mega thin chips with queso and salsa.

That feeling you get after going to the bathroom. No wonder I was having a hard time breathing all day. XD
:phone:

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Hey Arkansas,

ya'll are good at smash. I had a blast tonight, especially once I kinda got in my fox groove. It takes about 30-45 mins to get my fox fingers working, but I feel like I need to play him more. He's really fun. Clay also good to see you again bro!

much <3

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Hey Arkansas,

ya'll are good at smash. I had a blast tonight, especially once I kinda got in my fox groove. It takes about 30-45 mins to get my fox fingers working, but I feel like I need to play him more. He's really fun. Clay also good to see you again bro!

much <3
Yeah it was fun. I wish we could get together more often.

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Any of you guys listen to Breathe Carolina? This song got me hooked to them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2S3RvIHwGs&ob=av2n

Hear that synthesized bass? lol Crunkcore

If you didn't like it then listen to this version. Dubstep makes every song better.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNPryUe0VG0

Otherwise, listen to this to make you hate it more. This is very laughable.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jieO9G3eslk&feature=related

Lol I troll my sister by making her a CD of the top 20 pop songs ALL DUBSTEP REMIXES. HAHAHHAHAHAHAH LOOOLOOLOLOLOL :troll:

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I'm so excited to graduate. But I can't believe that Arby is going to move to California. I don't know how he'll "fair" there :D

...cuz the smashers will be better...and ya know the college is harder...and YEAH you get it

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Still think Cheddars is meh. : /
It has potential. If only we'd known what to try :\ Those croissants though.
I'm so excited to graduate. But I can't believe that Arby is going to move to California. I don't know how he'll "fair" there :D
Same way I do every night G. Vice, forward on the c-stick...

Also, that's what I'm hoping for as of two days ago. It's not certain at all.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
It has potential. If only we'd known what to try :\ Those croissants though.

Same way I do every night G. Vice, forward on the c-stick...

Also, that's what I'm hoping for as of two days ago. It's not certain at all.
It does have potential. I'm bound and determined that have a CHICKEN FRIED STEAK dangit!!

Croissants yes...delish. Burger? Decent. Fries? Not bad. COKE? Amazing.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
It was also weird seeing Saberguy smash the other day. Ya know for never smashing that man stays really technical...

Vts

Smash Champion
Yoshiman's a ****.

Oh I see how it is, shun yoshiman until you see him this weekend.
what the hell is wrong with , the world doesn't revolve around you. i can't believe your so selfish, know what plans are cancelled were just going to MS with out you since i don't like selfish friends who only care about themselves, cmon man you use to be so nice and now it's all about me me and me, not cool!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

not alright!

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
what the hell is wrong with , the world doesn't revolve around you. i can't believe your so selfish, know what plans are cancelled were just going to MS with out you since i don't like selfish friends who only care about themselves, cmon man you use to be so nice and now it's all about me me and me, not cool!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

not alright!
qft

Fayetteville really changes people. I'm glad I live with all the nice folk here in Little Rock.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Top Bottom