• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Everyone thinks America invented Funk... We didn't, it was invented by the Aztecs, and they had some pretty hot players, let me tell you boy... - Thomas Jefferson

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Hey Adam, I don't read reddit, making your statement nullified.

Also you dumb :)

arbyyyyy maybe a wee little bit of smash today?

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Today I am sleeping, VTS is over if you want to come play. I may get up for smash. You should come play with VTS, he needs ganon practice.

Curious how I posted this while asleep. I am a man of many talents.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'm doing homework so melee is done for the week.

Tomorrow the Hogs play A&M, and probably will lose since we blow this year. But regardless, I'll probably be studying and doing homework between college football tomorrow. So I doubt that I will hit up any melee for a while. I also have a test next week on thursday that I will be studying for and I will probably not be able to play before that.

Arby, I am in the process of writing an essay in APA format. I know you history majors probably do most of the writing in the MLA form(at least I think you do) but could you look over it to make sure it's grammatically sound. I have a huge problem with comma splices :(

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Chicago is the standard format for history papers, but yeah. I'll look at it.

Brawl just banned Metaknight. Scrubs.

another talking point for the fighting game community haters

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
For us magic players, check this out.

http://cockatrice.de/

The program on this site allows you to build and play your decks for free, ONLINE. I tested it and it is pretty awesome.

Lol, I forgot that I made these.

Lol, found this when I was searching wallbase for kiba wallpapers.

http://wallbase.cc/wallpaper/1253822

I just figured you all would want to download it. Just being a good yoshi.

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
So guys. We should so totally go to the Springfield monthly on the 23rd. Jason and my fall break is that weekend/week and we'll be able to head up to Little Rock on thursday. :)

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
^ http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=311487

I've caught on to George R. R. Martin's literary parlor tricks, and it's really hurting the series for me. Otherwise competent characters are suddenly incompetent when it's convenient to the plot, and it's sooo formulaic. Lazy writing out the wazoo. Thankfully Game of Thrones will always be great. I mean, it's still good, but...

wasted potential everywhere, like one of my easy breezy japaneesy animes

Most people are adults and have grown out of absurd XD SO RANDUMB humour. Men don't like to watch Invader Zim and Spongebob

I understand Monty Python perfectly, there's nothing subtle, witty or intelligent about it. It's just childish, random BS for kids
this guy

Top Bottom