• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Vts

Smash Champion
so i got another arcade stick for my 360 the madcatz $150 for $110 after tax and bring it home and its been fired and already taken apart ><

didn't notice it so going to try and see if the store will order another one to the store

cheap amazing fighting sticks ftw

MCSR

Smash Apprentice
Hey, possibility of a Smashfest at my place Tuesday. Only like 3-4 people can come though, so let me know if your interested.

Vts

Smash Champion
Sounds like a job for my handy dandy triwing! Too bad I don't know where in my room full of crap it is.
was thinking of moving to memphis jack thats what i text was about.

but no jobs opening in best buy in memphis right now but my boss right now said he knows a lot of people and can get me almost any full time spot so i was like sweet.

and chamberlin has 2 triwings somewhere

edit- also Baccano collection set for $31 after tax for me so i got it normal like $50 some more copies want me to get you one?

MCSR

Smash Apprentice
Was anyone interested in comin' to my house for a bit of Smashing?
Someone'd have to bring a Memory Card, and an extra controller. All my other ones are ********, but I can make do, I suppose.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Was anyone interested in comin' to my house for a bit of Smashing?
Someone'd have to bring a Memory Card, and an extra controller. All my other ones are ********, but I can make do, I suppose.
I'm busy this week lil bro. thanks for the invite though man, it's cool of you to wanna host.

MCSR

Smash Apprentice
I'm busy this week lil bro. thanks for the invite though man, it's cool of you to wanna host.
S'cool, just lemme know when you have time.
EDIT: I'm learning to wavedash with X. And I just wavedash-ledgehogged a Link, then avoided his spin attack, only to gimp him. Fun, fun, fun!

Vts

Smash Champion
Well just applied for a new job and i hope i get it wish me luck you guys.

it pays like $12.50 an hour from what my dad told me and its on the base 40 hours a week so i'm hoping so much for it.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Well just applied for a new job and i hope i get it wish me luck you guys.

it pays like $12.50 an hour from what my dad told me and its on the base 40 hours a week so i'm hoping so much for it.
I hope hope hope hope hope you get it buddy <3

MCSR

Smash Apprentice
That was... cool? The WOMBO COMBO is better. And always will be.

EDIT: WOAH WOAH WOAH.
I was playing a lvl 1 Fox, and I get him off the edge. As he starts his Fire Fox, I throw a pill. The pill hits him perfectly in the middle of his head, and spikes him. I've never heard of that happening before. Pill spike FTW.

Vts

Smash Champion
I think i'm going to move in with ace in late jan.

since i'm going airforce he said its cool to keep my stuff there and pay him back once i get back from basic so that's pretty cool.

now maybe i can get this other job ;D

MCSR

Smash Apprentice
omg BlazBlue.
I got it for Christmas. And it's AWESOME.
So, should I spend the money I got on a FightStick,
Oooor two Katana?

j00t

Smash Champion
VTS, we didn't get to play at INNsomnia. We need to rectify that.

$5 MM for the next time we see each other :p

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Prospective Arkansas Smash Fest at G.Vice + Chamberlin's Apartment this Saturday.

We still are unsure, however I think it'll be cool. We got a church like event going down Friday night, but are basically golden all day on Saturday. I'll be keeping you sexy smashers updated, and I hope to see you all around soon <3

Yo$himan

No More Free Jumps!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Prospective Arkansas Smash Fest at G.Vice + Chamberlin's Apartment this Saturday.

We still are unsure, however I think it'll be cool. We got a church like event going down Friday night, but are basically golden all day on Saturday. I'll be keeping you sexy smashers updated, and I hope to see you all around soon <3
Sorry Vice, I can't go. I am going to a chess tournament on the 9th and it would cost me too much to come down and then back up to Fayetteville. Unfortunately, chess has more priority than Melee. 8^) But, I will be back in Little Rock on the 10th.

peace & happiness,

Yosh

MCSR

Smash Apprentice
So, everybody, how goes your Ultra Bash Brethren playing?
I've been practicing tech skill, as always. Fun, fun, fun. I feel like I'm playing an RPG with all the grind I've been going through.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
So, everybody, how goes your Ultra Bash Brethren playing?
I've been practicing tech skill, as always. Fun, fun, fun. I feel like I'm playing an RPG with all the grind I've been going through.
I need a really good RPG to play actually...but I think tech skill wise I'm good to go for now on smash, I just really need more experience vs players better than me. So all you guys need to come over this Saturday and own me <3

MCSR

Smash Apprentice
I need a really good RPG to play actually...but I think tech skill wise I'm good to go for now on smash, I just really need more experience vs players better than me. So all you guys need to come over this Saturday and own me <3
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 is pretty awesome.
Lawlz. Vts was over here last night...
He pwned me. Like, so hardcore. It was fun though.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I don't know if any of Org XIII gets on the boards anymore, but... last night I had a dream where I watched this really amazing musical/play where Disney and Nintendo characters fought each other. Then somehow I watched a different production of it with my mom and sister, but Roxas was playing one of the parts and he was really bad and it ruined the whole play. Just thought I'd let you guys know.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Has anyone figured out anything about getting an apartment in little rock?
I told VTS to check out some apartments that were leasing here a while back. Bowman Heights here in Little Rock. It's about a grand total of 2 mins driving distance from where we live.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Has anyone figured out anything about getting an apartment in little rock?
Ace and VTS are getting an apartment(I think), and Seif and others are also looking for a new place. I would check with them to see if you could get in on any of that. Me and Gvice already have already overstuffed apartment with old Vicey sleeping in the living room. Unfortunately there's no room in our inn. :(

Vts

Smash Champion
yeah cus i'll be going airforce in like early april and i don't want to screw you over saber so ace is like its cool man i can pay for it myself.

but i may go into medical field and take this job thats 30k-40k a year but my mom is going to get back to me on that.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Saberguy, you should also holler at Seif and the rest of the guys. Supposedly they are moving into like a really nice big apartment with fixed bills and stuff. They said something about having tons of room, so you may can hit that up dude. That way you can at least still live close and we can hang and game all the time.

PS

Happy Birthday Arbustos!

Top Bottom