• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

G. Vice

Smash Lord
the $20+ was for vts transporting us for a semester. i was expecting to give maybe 10 to our ride for this weekend, but your plan sounds good too :)

i think it's appropriate. maybe even a slight understatement.
Alright I got ya now. But yeah, if it's too big a deal I"m sure we'll be fine either way. VTS, are you coming?? D:

AR_Sam

Smash Rookie
the march hare: the way it sounds if your dear old grandma worked really hard and cooked all day to make a thanksgiving meal for the family and then for some reason you thought the turkey wasn't as good as it should be you would tell your grandma the turkey sucked, because you like conflict.

MORAL: friends aren't that far off from being family, there are times to have tact. PLAY NICE.

The March Hare

Smash Cadet
the march hare: the way it sounds if your dear old grandma worked really hard and cooked all day to make a thanksgiving meal for the family and then for some reason you thought the turkey wasn't as good as it should be you would tell your grandma the turkey sucked, because you like conflict.

MORAL: friends aren't that far off from being family, there are times to have tact. PLAY NICE.
Apt analogy. The problem with it is that I wasn't the only one who instigated this argument. Iori's friendly implication that I wasn't manly helped start it. I then took the insult and ran with it, so it was mostly my fault but still.....have the friendly old grandma spit on the turkey, and the analogy will be even more apt.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
So yeah guys how bout that smash fest? Good games and fun times to everyone who came. Acey left too soon though. Makes me a sad man :(

We played so many Falcon dittos this weekend XD

Arby > G.Vice > Iori > Chambermaid

MCSR

Smash Apprentice
On a completely unrelated note, anybody ever play Shin Mega Ten Persona 3? I rented it, and it's quite superb, if not a bit hard.

Vts

Smash Champion
Chamber i need to know if you can get off for our honey-moon cus if not i'll find another man to join me on this boat full of seamen :D.

ahh the gay puns and buns....... ew

19th-26th march

Vts

Smash Champion
Hey g.vice do you and chamber have another vacant room that i could rent out? Trying to make my way to L.R. sometime in January.
they are full even the living room.

try talking to ace i do believe he has a spare room in LR also and idk when i'm moving back out of my parents.

so if we also wanted to get a pimp place like them i'm all for it. (also near them)

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Try to find somewhere where the rent is not extreme, lol.
Dude, I wish that we did have a room, but like he said I'm living in the living room. It's still pretty awesome, but you definitely need to talk to Ace. He's moving like 5 mins away from where we live and I bet he could use a couple roomies. Like you and Veets maybe.

that'd be too awesome, for the entire crew to live within 5 mins of each other.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
There is no smash brothers in afghanastan. :( Stuck here!! arrgh Air Force!!!
Ive seen a few dudes that look like gannon though :)
later guys maybe ill find you all when i get back.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Uh, it's not 5 minutes away, it's more like 15-20. It's in North Little Rock.
Yeah that. But it's basically 5 mins when you drive like Acey :D

and LVL 9 I wanna play you, bring your sexy army man self back home in one piece! Be safe my noble soldier smash brother.

Vts

Smash Champion
There is no smash brothers in afghanastan. :( Stuck here!! arrgh Air Force!!!
Ive seen a few dudes that look like gannon though :)
later guys maybe ill find you all when i get back.
o snap so ace and u are in airforce and i'm going airforce soon so maybe a smash squad for airforce :D

yeah saber if me and you get a place we need 1 other to live in the complex by them but it would cost more since its 3 ppl instead of 4.

btw whats costs vicy or cheeseburger?

G. Vice

Smash Lord
o snap so ace and u are in airforce and i'm going airforce soon so maybe a smash squad for airforce :D

yeah saber if me and you get a place we need 1 other to live in the complex by them but it would cost more since its 3 ppl instead of 4.

btw whats costs vicy or cheeseburger?
I'm not sure if you're directing that at me and Clay or not...

but if you are then we pay approximately 775 a month rent. After utilities and everything it's like 1000 split 4 ways, so you do the math :D

and Saber, Plzzz do come to Little Rock. I miss you tons <3

chamberlin

Smash Ace
so about $350 a month with 3 ppl isn't bad.

now to talk some people into moving in together and maybe me getting full time slot so i don't get screwed on hours in feb/march.
What ever happened to joining the Air Force? I thought you'd be shipping out to basic at some point.

If Saber moves to LR, that'd be pretty pimp. So much gaming...

Vts

Smash Champion
What ever happened to joining the Air Force? I thought you'd be shipping out to basic at some point.

If Saber moves to LR, that'd be pretty pimp. So much gaming...
well i need a job until i join airforce and idk when basic training is i need to talk to a recruiter.

and a good one.

also ready for saturday night!

i am going to record as many matches as possible for my combo video "Brain Freeze" :).

or just enough for a trailer and plus maybe a crew combo video :psycho:

wouldn't that be sweet

but we need to get ace and Saber somehow.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
well i need a job until i join airforce and idk when basic training is i need to talk to a recruiter.

and a good one.

also ready for saturday night!

i am going to record as many matches as possible for my combo video "Brain Freeze" :).

or just enough for a trailer and plus maybe a crew combo video :psycho:

wouldn't that be sweet

but we need to get ace and Saber somehow.
I think that Ace said something about his girlfriend letting us take her SUV so we can fit everyone in somehow. And yeah, that crew combo vid sounds pretty cute. If you do it, get a little of my ganon, and my CF would ya? :D

Vts

Smash Champion
I think that Ace said something about his girlfriend letting us take her SUV so we can fit everyone in somehow. And yeah, that crew combo vid sounds pretty cute. If you do it, get a little of my ganon, and my CF would ya? :D
give me footage and i'll maky.

you need a combo video name now.

our crew combo name ,imo, Don't Be An A.S.S.

MCSR

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, if you want a hefty read, and a rant on why (IMO) Brawl sucks, go to this thread on a nifty forum, and read my second post. The rant can be found here.
Oh, right, and I know I'm not making perfect points, but I think it's still a decent rantview.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
maybe I should fly to the east or west coast just to play smash.

Edit: nvm, no one wants to play smash during Christmas.
I have eve off so you should come visit me. I will give you all that I gots:ohwell:

@gvice bro are you up for that combo gan vid. aka The Health Inspector. If you can get footage at the inn. I will put it all together when I download a program that cuts up vids, oh and internet. XD

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I have eve off so you should come visit me. I will give you all that I gots:ohwell:

@gvice bro are you up for that combo gan vid. aka The Health Inspector. If you can get footage at the inn. I will put it all together when I download a program that cuts up vids, oh and internet. XD
Yeah dude that'd be awesome. Are you gonna make it like a Iori + G.Vice production? Two ganons, one goal? But I'm hoping to record a little bit though, I'm not sure how much, but I think we're gonna come visit at some point, and hopefully we can record some there as well. Me and Chamberlin will be getting a set up also, so combo vids will be cranked out, and good footage captured.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Yeah dude that'd be awesome. Are you gonna make it like a Iori + G.Vice production? Two ganons, one goal? But I'm hoping to record a little bit though, I'm not sure how much, but I think we're gonna come visit at some point, and hopefully we can record some there as well. Me and Chamberlin will be getting a set up also, so combo vids will be cranked out, and good footage captured.
Well technically it is an dml production but if you want I will add your name in too.

Top Bottom