• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Melee PR (10/?/10 Update)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
@panelists:

when will you be free within the next 2-weeks-ish?

tony and i could both find time on friday-sunday

what about timmy and kyle?

jackie probably doesn't want to go out of his way for this, but he ended up telling me everything he thought regarding what should happen, so that's covered.

alternatively, if we can't schedule a meeting time or anything, you could all get your thoughts to me, and i'll just be a messenger between everybody until some sort of agreement is reached.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
derp, i realized there was something called Facebook

@Kyle, Jackie, Timmy, Tony:

You are now all in a closed group called AZ Panelists. Just go in there and say whatever you want to, reply to whatever you want to.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
I'm going to go ahead and be an ******* right now because I can ;)

If Silly Kyle IS in fact ahead of Tai then can't OkamiBW also be ahead of Tai since he beats Tai? ;)

Or maybe someone misplaced the #8 and #9 placings.....? ;)

Yay for not being on this though lol. Not getting out of pools last tourney ftw. MvC3 ftw.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I'm going to go ahead and be an ******* right now because I can ;)

If Silly Kyle IS in fact ahead of Tai then can't OkamiBW also be ahead of Tai since he beats Tai? ;)

Or maybe someone misplaced the #8 and #9 placings.....? ;)

Yay for not being on this though lol. Not getting out of pools last tourney ftw. MvC3 ftw.
kyle being put above me is cuz he beat light and okami, and he was 1-1 with me (counting the set i went fox)

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
kyle being put above me is cuz he beat light and okami, and he was 1-1 with me (counting the set i went fox)
You're missing the point. I didn't say that part isn't fine.

What I'm asking is why isn't Okami above you since he beats you every time?

UNLESS you guys screwed up on spots 8 and 9 of course....;)

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Isn't it 2-1? Why do you try and skew it just so it looks better for you than it really is?

What a ******.
You're f***ing ********, Spencer. Seriously, stfu, You're worthless at Smash and you still continue to be an ******* on the boards.

The season ended when we went 1-1.

This season I faced him at Tempe last week for the Brawl/Melee tournament and I beat him. Then he beat me yesterday.

1-1.

He went Marth both times this season.

Get the facts straight, ****er.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
You're f***ing ********, Spencer. Seriously, stfu, You're worthless at Smash and you still continue to be an ******* on the boards.

The season ended when we went 1-1.

This season I faced him at Tempe last week for the Brawl/Melee tournament and I beat him. Then he beat me yesterday.

1-1.

He went Marth both times this season.

Get the facts straight, ****er.
You're a ******* piece of **** stupid ******** mother****er, but you continue to talk, and I don't say **** so *shrug*.

Anyways, good to know I guess. Also nice to know you can beat Jackie on Yoshi's Island. I don't know what I'd do on these boards if I didn't have you to be worthless Kyle. You really make my day worth it. Thanks guy.

Really, thanks.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
You have nothing useful to say at all. You just come on the boards and spew your filthy hate everywhere because you're jealous of my success in Smash compared to yours.

I also beat him on Yoshi's Story, it was an innocent typo because I also play Brawl, and one of the neutrals is Yoshi's Island.

I don't really have a problem with you, but you're an annoying **** on the boards.

GTFO betch

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
you'll move above him once he stops rigging brackets

OH WAIT THATS NEVER DURR HERP A-HYUK

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
You have nothing useful to say at all. You just come on the boards and spew your filthy hate everywhere because you're jealous of my success in Smash compared to yours.

I also beat him on Yoshi's Story, it was an innocent typo because I also play Brawl, and one of the neutrals is Yoshi's Island.

I don't really have a problem with you, but you're an annoying **** on the boards.

GTFO betch
1. Why would I be jealous considering I have no way to really play.......?
2. YS thing. Johns. Etc.
3. I have a problem with you, you're annoying always.
4. No **** you.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
1. Why would I be jealous considering I have no way to really play.......?
2. YS thing. Johns. Etc.
3. I have a problem with you, you're annoying always.
4. No **** you.
1. Johns.
2. Go choke on a ****.
3. Whatever, you're a fugly troll and a loner.
4. Eat ****. Kthxdie

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
1. Johns.
2. Go choke on a ****.
3. Whatever, you're a fugly troll and a loner.
4. Eat ****. Kthxdie
1. I'll say the same thing to your response to me saying johns, and I quote "Go choke on a ****."

2. ^^^

3. Trolls are fugly. Kind of like you :3

4. Kthxdie...............? I'm just confused now. OH WELL. MOAR CATFACE.

:3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

Duff0: NO U. :3

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Triple post.

If anyone can find me a MvC3 signature that actually fits I'd be more than grateful for 1,000 years :3

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Just because you've smoked weed more times than me doesn't make you higher than me on the rankings.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I about dyed of laughter at this.

Why is Rob slowly becoming my favorite poster on the boards...haha too good.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
you know full-well that i'll beat you with fox, or falco, camping or not if we ever do play.

I'd go as far as to say that I'd be confident in my ability to beat any of your non-sheik characters with my Link.

I'd be more than happy to prove it, if you would stop blatantly dodging me just to keep your place on the PR, when everyone else in AZ disagrees with it.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Alright. But, if I win, you have to stop being a jerk online and in real life to everyone. Would you be willing to risk your whole personality on a single 3 of 5?

Edit: Give me 2 weeks to prepare...I'll make it a special occasion to practice my Sheik outside of tourney.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
You're not going to win, but it's good to see that you've finally grown a pair. You have no idea how irritating it's been knowing I'm better than you, yet being placed lower on the rankings because you dodged every challenge.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
You're not going to win, but it's good to see that you've finally grown a pair. You have no idea how irritating it's been knowing I'm better than you, yet being placed lower on the rankings because you dodged every challenge.
No disrespect Rob, but I do agree with this. I've seen you guys play before in friendlies and all and while I think you may have the POTENTIAL to beat him, that at this point you aren't better yet. I don't know how you'd do if you played him in a set tomorrow or something cuz I wasn't at the tourney to see your current skill and improvements and all but I doubt things have changed drastically enough to see a change between whos better between you two.

You would have had some hope for awhile but now that Xander has moved in with Ty and Jade it'll definitely be harder for you considering he now has consistent training partners in the same HOUSEHOLD. Not that you can't do it but just make sure that if you do want to do it, to work hard and to keep telling yourself you can. Aim for the top, my friend.

All the best ^___^

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I got dat Iron Dragon and Cooper practice. This OkamiBW scrub ain't got nothing.

/obligitory trash-talk complete with incorrect grammar and spelling.

Jane

Smash Hero
i know i already asked in the other thread but when is this **** going down. if im not there ima murder yall

Top Bottom