• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
sorry recovery and lags when touching the floor after certain moves. also the lame release grabs that a lot of the characters have on him. pushes him down

he maybe mid tier material but it better be last

Saffy

Smash Ace
sorry recovery and lags when touching the floor after certain moves. also the lame release grabs that a lot of the characters have on him. pushes him down

he maybe mid tier material but it better be last
Lucas is placed well, or maybe he could slip in low mid tier. Highest would be above PT.

Also Rob I really hope you main Lucas only! That would be so cool if you got on pr with just him.

Going mostly :zelda:, a little :peach:, and a pinch of :diddy: on the 13th. :awesome:

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
o.O psh i dont give a ****!

aaven my ugly lucas was doing work on that ganon! haha

jard what ever happened to that top 5 bowser?!?!?!

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
yes saffy im only going lucas from now on in tournament except for derp haha just rob the next time i play him.

gnw and rob in doubles but as of right now no partner :(

aaven ill remember that money match?

Jar'd

Smash Ace
That's why you switched to SF right?
That was another valiant effort. I don't really know what happened with SF. I guess I just got mad that my 360 was across the house from my computer, so it was a hassle trying to go between SF and League lol.

heysuess

Smash Cadet
Sup peeps. Smashfest at my place this Friday starting at 7pm . Message me or call/text at 602.405.4399 if you have any questions.

I live in Glendale. Thinking about doing some BBQ'ing not sure yet.

Address is:
17500 N. 67th Ave. Apt. 1021
Glendale, AZ 85308

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
So I have quite the announcement to make!

After finding out this last week that the whole "Top 5" character list was taken down and locked due to some regrettable circumstance, I have undergone a serious change. I am giving up yoshi as my main. My whole drive in playing yoshi was to make it to that top 5 list, to be part of the best of the best (not not just in my own mind, haha). However, with no more list, there is no more drive. There is nothing that I can do now that will etch my name into the annals of time as one of the best yoshi players, no matter what I do.

Consider me shallow, consider me fallen, consider me unloyal, but at the moment, the only plausible goal to make now is winning as a player, and not as a character. That is why I am now adopting Ice Climbers as my main. I am not giving up yoshi as a character. He just will not be my main anymore. Yoshi, along with Pikachu, are going to be my secondaries. Though, with Ice Climbers, I will not need to pull out a secondary so much lol.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
lol! If it makes any difference, my favorite character in the game is still yoshi XD. He just isn't my favorite viable character.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
I'm about to start working on our Historical Figures PR image. Everyone who has a high chance of being on the PR/being an Honorable Mention, please tell me who you want to be if you haven't done so already!

The following people Historical Figures been chosen:
GV7: Gandhi
Derpdaberp: Shakespeare
RaveRemix: Marilyn Monroe/Bettie Page/Charlie Chaplin
Aaven: Julius Caeser
Airvault: Isaac Newton

Top Bottom