• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
LOL

How can you, a 6 year high school dropout, with virtually no future, have the audacity to insult anyone? Are you so mentally incapable that you can't even make such basic judgement? How can anyone be so abase as to judge people's worth as human beings off a video game?
Your post shows that you don't know anything about me. :)

I dropped out in 08. I got my GED last month and I'm close to my HS diploma. I'm also close to 25% completion of my vocational training and have work lined up for me post-grad. How is that "virtually" no future? Ill have my HS, HBI certification, Hazmat certification and Forklift certification. All in under a year with no debt and a $1200 surplus+job?

:phone:

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Meh I like Melee as well, the sad part is that if I actually took it serious I would probably be able to beat you at it. So its w/e dawg, anything to help you sleep better at night after trolling on boards all day.
Put your money where your mouth is kid. If you really think you have what it takes go for it.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Xander, if you think you can come into threads, and start bullying people, and not expect some sort of retort back, then that's just foolish. Look, mind your business, leave the thread, and find some other outlet to spread your hatred for Brawl. You asked for that insult, and you are going to eat it. Now, play nice with the Brawlers, or get insulted by various people. I know first hand how hard you are working to get your HSD again, but they do not, so don't expect them to respect that part of you, especially if you don't even respect them. Basically: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=L9IWQwIJZHo#t=65s <---- Portal 2 spoilers

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Xander, if you think you can come into threads, and start bullying people, and not expect some sort of retort back, then that's just foolish. Look, mind your business, leave the thread, and find some other outlet to spread your hatred for Brawl. You asked for that insult, and you are going to eat it. Now, play nice with the Brawlers, or get insulted by various people. I know first hand how hard you are working to get your HSD again, but they do not, so don't expect them to respect that part of you, especially if you don't even respect them. Basically: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=L9IWQwIJZHo#t=65s
Spoiler warning.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
yo tommy do u still have project m? and if u do how do i get the version with all the characters? i only have the one with like 14 characters
well, I do have an now very outdated version of Project M (all characters). You had to be play tester to get it, and I stopped play testing for them months ago. What you have is essentially a demo, it's only supposed to have that many characters.

Although I'm not involved with the PM anymore, I will respect the team's wishes of not leaking any version of the game to anyone.

I also don't really plan on bringing PM with me tourneys, mostly since I only have 1 SD card now for my Wii, and I use it for regular hacks a lot.

Sorry man, but if you bring your verison, which I assume is the same version of PM I played at Genesis 2, I'd gladly play you.

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
@tommy
alrite man ill take u up on that, idk if u still remember aberz? him and i play that **** at least once a week and as of now i main marth and fox alternate snake and c. falcon im pretty **** at it lol

@ruby
if u play id like to play u, plus it gives me falco practice and ill put that into melee

also, my job said that for the first month and a half i wont have saturdays off, but after that period ends they said i can get saturdays off for as long as i want as long as i call in,

which is cool cuz i get paid on friday mornings =)

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I vaguely remember him. Sweet though, I look forward to playing you. At Genesis 2, I was using mostly Ganon/Sheik/Falcon. I don't remember if I played the Brawl characters, I remember not liking Snake much. Which made me sad. But I'll play him since he has that familiar feel still.

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
I vaguely remember him. Sweet though, I look forward to playing you. At Genesis 2, I was using mostly Ganon/Sheik/Falcon. I don't remember if I played the Brawl characters, I remember not liking Snake much. Which made me sad. But I'll play him since he has that familiar feel still.
yea snake *****, only reason i didnt main him in brawl is cuz there was no l-canceling so i switched to the *** in tiara

@duff0
u mexican? lol cuz if u r that would make it even more epic

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Well, dang, just found out that I will not be able to go to devestation this year. Oh well, hopefully next time!

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna go ahead and post the thread about Devastation, any qualms with that? I went last year and will be attending this year, and I have fundamental knowledge of how it's being run. Or should I ask the guy in charge to post about it? Though I fear that if he creates the thread, he'll never look at it again since he's taking care of such a huge event.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
maybe ask jedirob if he would be fine with you facilitating a brawl deva thread for him. i don't think he would oppose, he's a cool dude.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Fffffuuuu, I just posted my version of the thread like 3 minutes ago (Robb gave me the OK on it too). *sigh* I'll talk to the OP of the other thread and tell him to change the region to the right one (it's not like he even lives in the Pacific West)...that is, if he even responds. His last forum post was over two months ago. If I'm unable to get that to happen, I will leave my version of the thread up.

DrDogg

Smash Journeyman
Fffffuuuu, I just posted my version of the thread like 3 minutes ago (Robb gave me the OK on it too). *sigh* I'll talk to the OP of the other thread and tell him to change the region to the right one (it's not like he even lives in the Pacific West)...that is, if he even responds. His last forum post was over two months ago. If I'm unable to get that to happen, I will leave my version of the thread up.
I pay close attention to the DEV thread on here. It just hasn't been active. And while Smashboards seems to think it's the wrong region, no other sites do. AZ may be four corners, and technically Southwest, but we want the Cali Smash players to see it, and SRK (along with most other competitive gaming sites) consider AZ to be Pac South. In previous years, I've listed DEV under both regions, but the mods didn't like that idea.

If you guys really want it moved, I guess I can do that. Let me know.

EDIT: If you guys have any questions about Smash at DEV, I'd be happy to answer them as well. Anything we can do to improve the tournament? We can even discuss adding Melee if people will actual enter (when we last tried to add Melee, no one played).

Top Bottom