• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

DK SPEED DK

Smash Apprentice
To MM you I would have to go all the way down to a brawl tourney...I think ill pass.

If you go to evo ill MM you there.

EDIT: Just forgot i don't have my TE yet so i can't do my magneto DHC tricks into zero( I hope you know what a DHC trick is) which i know you would be pringles to....I could always go to my pad team. I know you're pringles to wolv akuma lol

DK SPEED DK

Smash Apprentice
Sounds like fun. If you don't go to evo Ill play you at devastation i'm sure you'll be there.

Also Tommy I would love to play you in Mortal Kombat sometime. I already know you play it because it's a fighting game with blood and half naked women with big boobs

DK SPEED DK

Smash Apprentice
Some am I i'm already saving money for it. Burt also wants to go but i'm not sure if he can.

Also Tokyo we need to play some AE my Sakura has gotten alot better since we last played...which was a long time ago.

@BloodHawk I wanted another marvel players opinion on this. I want to play viewtiful joe so i'm thinking about teams so far i have jill on point and joe second for the dhc trick and otg reset I have tron as my last for the assist right now but do you think there is a better character for that team than tron?

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone have any idea of which AZ Brawl players (or approximately how many AZ players) plan on attending Albuquerque, New Mexico's Air Balloon Fight Fiesta Chile tourney on June 11th? So far I know Bryce and I would like to go.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=216895798327905
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=300480

The sooner I can find this out the better, since I'll be out-of-state the Thursday before and need to know if I need to return back to AZ on Friday so I can head with you guys there. ^_^

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
I got those days off so I'm for sure going. Driving or plane I'm not sure yet... most likely drive, who else would want to go? I can take my truck but that would mean only 2 other people max.... tsaking a car would be better if more people are interested.

:phone:

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I return, back with internet.

Also Tommy I would love to play you in Mortal Kombat sometime. I already know you play it because it's a fighting game with blood and half naked women with big boobs
:) you know me so well, violence and cleavage are too good together. Hell yeah I'll play you at some MK. I play on PS3 though.

I'd also be down to play Marvel anytime too.

Does anyone have any idea of which AZ Brawl players (or approximately how many AZ players) plan on attending Albuquerque, New Mexico's Air Balloon Fight Fiesta Chile tourney on June 11th? So far I know Bryce and I would like to go.

The sooner I can find this out the better, since I'll be out-of-state the Thursday before and need to know if I need to return back to AZ on Friday so I can head with you guys there. ^_^
I got those days off so I'm for sure going. Driving or plane I'm not sure yet... most likely drive, who else would want to go? I can take my truck but that would mean only 2 other people max.... taking a car would be better if more people are interested.
I'm kinda interested in going. I need to make sure and get the days off first though. I'll also need to arrange how I would meet up with you guys since I'm in Tucson and all.

*Edit*
Also, Patrick.
I'll play MvC with you at the Brawl tourney. I'll most likely bring my PS3, but I only have ONE PS3 controller, and my TV is reserved for the tourney until Finals and such. So bring a controller, if you want to play, and a TV if you want to play earlier.

Gah777

Smash Lord
Sooo.... I guess I've missed out on some things... And I have questions.

1. What's the OoS tourney thing going on?

2. When's Devastation?

3. When's the next local tourney?

4. Anything else I've missed out on? I'm too lazy to read the thread.

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
Sooo.... I guess I've missed out on some things... And I have questions.

1. What's the OoS tourney thing going on?

2. When's Devastation?

3. When's the next local tourney?

4. Anything else I've missed out on? I'm too lazy to read the thread.
1. Genesis or Evo
2.October 7th-9th
3. 28th at Gamers
4. and NO!

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
EDIT: Forget everything in this post, haha, I had been going through this whole morning thinking today was friday...

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
Where at? Me and a friend are new to the AZ Smash scene and were looking for people to practice with.
southern and greenfield, its in mesa

eidt:oh im sorry but the thing i s i have a doc appt at 3 today and won't be getting back home till about 420 or so.... everyone is welcomed to come over then :)))

edit2: tomorrow as in today lol thursday not friday... i got work :/

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Actually, Angela and I should be able to make it today. What is your phone number?

Do you need me to bring anything, like a tv or something?

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
Some am I i'm already saving money for it. Burt also wants to go but i'm not sure if he can.

Also Tokyo we need to play some AE my Sakura has gotten alot better since we last played...which was a long time ago.

@BloodHawk I wanted another marvel players opinion on this. I want to play viewtiful joe so i'm thinking about teams so far i have jill on point and joe second for the dhc trick and otg reset I have tron as my last for the assist right now but do you think there is a better character for that team than tron?
Do you live near the castle? (mese Golfland) My Fei right now is pretty good, an I've been looking for some new people to play. The players at Mesa GL are dull, and not very good anymore.

And Bloodhawk will you be at the tournament on the 28th? I'll talk to you then about Evo, and all that stuff.

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'll be at the tourney. Also PS3 and Marvel.

DK, Tron is a fine character. Gustav Fire is such a valuable assist. The only thing that sounds bad on that team is Joe. I've never seen a good one and he doesn't seem like he could be all that good. Guess you'll prove me wrong if he is.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
I'll be back in Arizona on the 3rd of June, and staying until mid Julyish. Can't wait to see you guys again :D.

Also I'd be interested in New Mexico tourney, but unless gas prices are cheaper in AZ than they are here I don't know if I could afford it.

Top Bottom