• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Yoooo arizona~! :D

I'm visiting my grandparents here in AZ from CO for about a week~! I've got a toooon of free time here so I thought it would be fun to brawl with the local peeps here. Ya up for it? C: I'd be happy to attend any competetions or brawl-athons going on if thats cool with you guys. =w=

Anjila

Smash Cadet
Posting the round robin results on behalf of K9!
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=302226

@Darkshifter
Of course! Kyle has dibs on a spot, too... and I think Chris might have expressed some interest. But I guess we'll know for sure at the next tournament.

Let us know if any of you want a spot so that we can go on and reserve a hotel room for all of us as early as possible. Oh, and let us know what type of hotel room you'd prefer! Remember, $140 per person for gas and hotel. $150 if everyone can agree on the Parlor Suite.

@Sunnysunny
Welcome! What part of AZ? A few of us here in the east valley are planning on having some sort of a smashfest this Friday or Saturday, if everything works out. c:

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
@sunny what part u live at yo?

And it seemed it was an alright turnout at the round robin :( well I can go to the next 1 on Friday or Saturday.

:phone:

Placebo Effect

Smash Apprentice
If there's anything going on this weekend I should be able to go, since I'm most likely not going to the prom on Saturday lol. I'm still saving up for Duke Nukem Forever and almost have enough for the Balls of Steel Edition so I just gotta be careful with my moneys.
I'll try to bring huevoyoshi and Chris if I end up going if anything is going on as usual, hopefully they can this time. I don't think they've played Brawl in awhile though, things have been mostly Black Ops for them. @.@ Me too a bit, and my Brawl disc got screwed up so the last time I played was like a few days after the last time I saw you guys.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Glad to see some others are going. I'm going to fly to SD and ride the Genesis bus, but it'll be nice seeing more AZ people when I finally get there.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
If I remember correctly, some people wanted to do something. Next week is finals week for me though, and so I will be too busy studying this weekend. No brawl for me.

Gah777

Smash Lord
Yeah, this weekend is terrible for me, homework, projects, and studying out the ***, not to mention work :/

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Anjila/Yoshiken, I am definiley interested in riding up with you guys up to Genesis. If you still have an open spot.

:phone:

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Yup, we still have an open spot!

So the 3 smashers coming with us are:

1. Dark Shifter
2. Tommy
3. (Silly Kyle??)

Silly Kyle, I remember you expressing interest in going with us when we brought it up at the last tournament. Do you still want to do that? Please get back to me soon, because I need to call to get a hotel room ASAP, but I want to make sure that the finances will be covered, so that we do not get anything crappy.

Gah777

Smash Lord
So when's the next tourney, and does anyone here play Yu-Gi-Oh at all?

Oh, and hi, Pat. There's some guy on Pojo forums with your name, but lower case.

Gah777

Smash Lord
Yeah, I've been there and played a few people. I usually go to Showtime Cards to duel people and I've been to the past 3 tourneys they've held. I haven't done very good though haha

Jar'd

Smash Ace
You idiot, that isn't the real rankings. It's just something a kid threw together on what he felt like after looking at a few results and stuff.

Good try though.

Top Bottom