• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Anything past the 23rd is fine with me.

Not to mention that's Easter Weekend, so it'd be pretty fucking dumb to host a tournament then.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
I would like it to be early May, but if that is inconvenient for everyone, then later should be fine as well.

-Ominous-

Smash Journeyman
I would be able to make it in April most likely, but it doesn't seem like much anyone else would be able to. I wouldn't be able to make it May 7th. But any other day is fine.

Track is over, so I'll be able to come to more smashfests.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
The 7th sounds good with me! Though hopefully the next one after that won't be May 28th...that's the day of the Brawl tourney at Phoenix Comicon. :D

-Ominous-

Smash Journeyman
I think I might want to do teams. Last time I went, I really had fun playing doubles before singles. G&W is beast in doubles.

-Ominous-

Smash Journeyman
Awesome, I have no school...but I'm sorta a poor, jobless, high school student. And I'm trying to save my money for something. So maybe...

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Well, you could still come for the friendlies! Maybe someone will donate money too, and help you out so that you could join. Or me and you could money match another team in a doubles set for a dollar or two, and slowly raise up money through money matches ;).

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Hey guys the gamers inn guy said that May 14th can be our tourney day cause may 7th is a big magic card day. So is May 14th good for everyone.

Gah777

Smash Lord
The 14th might be good. I need to check when my finals week is, though. And is K9 still doing the smashfest @ Gamer's Inn?

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
The 14th is good for me

And can anyone smash during the week? I got a new GCube controller and want to break it in before a tournament.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm! This Saturday should work for me. Friday also works anytime after about 3:00, but it could only last for a few hours since I have something that night to do and I would have to leave at around 6:45. It all depends though on how much homework I am assigned over the weekend. I can get back to you on all of this.

Anjila

Smash Cadet
Actually, THIS Saturday would be bad for me, since I have to work all day. I'll be free after about 6:30 that night, but Yoshiken won't have a ride until then.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Oh man, haha, I was planning on posting about Genesis today too. Oh well, I will still post what I was planning to post.

Angela and I are planning on driving up there. We are staying at the Ramada Inn that is reserved for smashers, and is also within walking distance to the venue.

Anyways, Angela and I have 3 extra seats left in our car, and are willing to drive anyone who is willing to help with expenses. Gas isn't cheap, ESPECIALLY in California, and the hotel isn't free. Each person would need to pay around $140. It is about an 11-12 hour drive to Antioch, and we will only stop for gas, food, and to stretch our limbs. This price is based off the assumption that we are getting the Executive Queen, which comes with a Queen-sized bed and a pull-out couch, as well as a good amount of space. However, if you guys want, we can reserve a Parlor Suite, thus giving us a kitchen and a lot more space. Though, if we got the Parlor Suite, then everyone would need to pay about $150. NOTE: These prices do not include the venue fees. You will also have to pay that, whatever it happens to be, as the prices haven't been announced yet.

I need to know who is coming ASAP, as I don't want to miss out on hotel reservations or pre-registration.

Top Bottom