• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Placebo Effect

Smash Apprentice
I might be at the smashfest. Depends on if the party I want to go to falls through or not.
Same here, except that my wanting to go to a party is conditional on somebody being there which might be conditional on if I'm there or not, which is conditional on said individual's presence at said party, which in turn probably relies on my (not?) being there or... not.

lolwut

Gah777

Smash Lord
^lol

Not gonna make it to the smashfest. Work johns. I'm definitely going to the next tourney though, and so should everyone else. By then I should have gotten my beanie with ears and my "angry anime popped vein" pin, aka the thing that looks like this:

See the red thing on her head? Yeah, I'm getting one of those.

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
not sure about the ROB dittos but maybe...or for $5

and bloodhawk maybe for less also, and that's mainly because I'll lose...or maybe for a VERY long set (practice is a good enough cause right?) best 26/50 :troll:? and/or back to back sets with both.

lol despite getting a job I have the feeling that I'll be just as poor as before

excited for the smashfest!!

Jane

Smash Hero
people put 10char when the message they want to post is too short. you know how theres a 10 character minimum to post a post here?

tokyo just wanted to post HAHA!, but gay *** smashboards wont let him, so he wrote 10char to defeat the 10 character minimum.

there are also offshoots of 10char, where "char" is replaced with whatever is relevant. for example someone might want to quote someone else and simply state "this." but they cant, so they write "this.

10this's"

Placebo Effect

Smash Apprentice
Happy early Jebus Day guys.
Can't post on Jebus Day so yeah.
. 3 .

Anyone know what they're getting?
I'm not sure about mine yet

Edit: Woah I got a laptop and some other stuffs today cuz I won't be at my dad's until 3 tomorrow so yeah.
So I can post. o.o

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
I'm probably down for that smashfest I just need to know where and my work should work with it considering the hours that I generally get. if it's in glendale that's probably more conveinient but I can probably swing tempe too...

and hopefully easy mac can come because I haven't seen or played him in ages

Duff0

Smash Ace
It's pretty tight.

It would be sooo cool if a couple buttons were white, and the left stick was a white nunchuk stick

DK SPEED DK

Smash Apprentice
I'm probably down for that smashfest I just need to know where and my work should work with it considering the hours that I generally get. if it's in glendale that's probably more conveinient but I can probably swing tempe too...

and hopefully easy mac can come because I haven't seen or played him in ages
I was thinking in Tempe I actually don't even live in Glendale anymore i live in phoenix closer to Tempe then Glendale lol. I will be participating in the Glendale vs Tucson crew battle of course.

But I have monday off so we should do that **** at Kira's crib or if he can't then find some where to do it. I would say my house but my Dad might sell everyones video games.

k9.

Smash Ace
not in the same house but in tempe. it would be me/kira/bryce/chris/beefy lol

edit Brett also

Top Bottom