• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Yummy, we should play a bit before the next tournament. Not Tuesday though, I'm playing Tekken that day.

CatTown does have some cool street names, the big hill going down lago del oro is a good time.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
LOL No. It's filled with juggalos (and other various white trash), a plethora of dumb mexicans, and old people from saddlebrooke.

However it is quite pretty, we see more mounains (especially the Catalina Mountains) than Tucson does, and there is much less light pollution at night.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Anyone want to Money match me in Mp5/ or Mp4 for button mashing mini games? any amount. I found my new talent.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Tight ima be getting a big welfare check this weekend. Saffy ill do button mashing mm with you $5? My recommended mini game is Mario party 4 the one where you press the A button and hit the button with the hammer that brings up the rectangler concrete guys that in super mario 64 falls on you and make noises and are really tight cause they look like *****s that could save the world if there were white supremisist super aliens that came to attack that were skilled in the martial arts of whiping black people with light saber canes.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Zynetik is hosting a Smashfest today, and Kira, K9, HeySeuss, and myself are definitely going, and potentially Rob, Yoshiken, Stevo, and Nazo too.

His address is 930 W broadway Rd #15 Tempe AZ 85281

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
dude, Kevin, can I be the leader of those white supremacist super aliens that use "light saber canes" (whatever the frick those look like) to kill black people that you spoke about in your post? Man, that would so help my PR status.

Also, my smashfest attendance today all depends on if I am able to finish my homework early enough, if I am even able to finish it, lol.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
I haven't picked up Brawl barely at all since the last tournament, I should probably attend a Smashfest or two before the tournament on the 15th.

Is there anything going on this Friday?

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
2605 E Lemon St tempe az

driving would be about 9 miles
Literally less than 1/4 mile from where I live. I am so excited about this.
If you need a ride to the tournament this weekend let me know. I won't be coming home afterwards
, though.

Turns out Chris also lives about 1/2 a mile from me. Smash Central.

The smash festival was awesome. I can't wait to see the venue when it is complete. Thanks for hosting!

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
Yea dook i can see your apt just by walking out my house :) come over whenever you can you can also play more brawl Or pro m. Asu by light rail is like 10 mins

:phone:

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
I would be:

Manly men: Major Armstrong (FullMetal Alchemist) or Fabio
Historical Figures: Marilyn Monroe, Bettie Page, or Charlie Chaplin

And to all the co-T.O.'s, what should our last tournament of the season be? Is it going to be Zynetik's tournament (which would make 5 tournaments this season), or should we have an APRD a week or two after the Tucson tourney (which would make 7 tourneys this season).

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
And to all the co-T.O.'s, what should our last tournament of the season be? Is it going to be Zynetik's tournament (which would make 5 tournaments this season), or should we have an APRD a week or two after the Tucson tourney (which would make 7 tourneys this season).
I think we should end it with a proper APRD, even if it will extend the season a bit longer.

Top Bottom