• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Is there anybody planning on going to Saboten Con next weekend that wants to share a hotel room with me, my girlfriend, and James Perry (yes, my manga artist friend). We have 1, maybe 2 available spots. It'd only be about $25 a night.

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
hahahaha i heard how crazy that smash house was idk if i would want to support a lot of the smash scene unless they can clean and cook which i highly doubt hahaha

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
i can clean and cook. I got it covered.
Don't offer to cook and clean Saffy, we could barely get Shawn and Kevin to leave when Eric's mom cooked for us at his place. They went crazy.

Inside joke: The Plum Dance.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Does anyone know the next Tempe tournament date?

Also my 21st birthday is in 12 days... So I might want to do something with some of you atleast <3 Like go out to eat and stuff and hang if possible. I don't want gifts or anything at all . It would be nice to see some of you!
O.

I see how it is. </3

:phone:

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I don't have class tomorrow, and I am in the mood to smash. Someone should host a smashfest tomorrow, and if not, then a few people can always come over to my place to play, as long as its only a few.

My car is in the repair shop though, and it will probably be there until next week, and so someone would need to pick me up if someone did hold a smashfest.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
So yeah, not having a car for one day really sucks and is super boring. What sucks more is that I was just told that I will not get the car back until Tuesday or Wednesday. Man, if one day was dull without being able to drive anywhere, imagine how bad this weekend is going to be :(.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
It's a give-and-take with our community, I don't think it's fair for Heysuess to have to drive all the way on the other side of town every week for Smashfests, especially since he's one of the people nice enough to give us rides to and from tournaments.

Occasionally we should have Smashfests at Xerox's and Heysuess' places and actually have people show up. Just my two cents I'm throwing out there.

Saffy

Smash Ace
^ What Aaven said. Heysuess has personally done a lot for me and for many others in the community. Give that man a medal.

Heysuess I'm going to bake you a cake because you are godlike. I hope you like those.

Top Bottom