• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
and i havent done enough? pshhhhhh i see i guess all my help has been forgotten hahaha :p

i did enough driving to the west side of phx and so has stevo haha. im just saying since kurtis is saying hes free to have something at his place to whoever wants to

more people are on the east side of phx/mesa

Saffy

Smash Ace
No one said you haven't...Rob you are awesome and you have helped me too. I am thankful for everything.

The Cake I make for Smiley for the 15th is going to everyone (But smiley gets first piece and stuff). Though it's going to be way too beautiful to eat. ;D

I was just saying Heysuess has done a lot for me personally like driving to Laveen and driving me a few times. Like going out of his way. ^^

SShane

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0447-5092-9424
i want to be the most hated person to play against, olimar + ice climbers and ice climbers are fun

Yummy!

Smash Apprentice
i use labrys ;o bring it next time and we'll play ! also im pulling a dark shifter and moving unexpectedly to some place around tucson for like 2 months

Yummy!

Smash Apprentice
im in tucson now XD, Any spots left in any carpools for the next tourny in Phoenix?

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
With Air Force Tucson being active, Tucson has gotten a lot better at having rides lol. I expect to ride up with Kyle like usual, but I dunno how many people will be in his car.

Care to comment, Kyle?

btw Yummy, where in Tucson are you

Yummy!

Smash Apprentice
ummm some place called Catalina (is that even tucson), i was told its like 30 minutes away from UofA

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Yummy! You are closest to Tommy, then Derp and I. :p Let's smash soon!! <3

Edit: I can most likely drive up to Phoenix on the 15th

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
My partner is a Tucson Smasher now? That was sudden.

Well it's good to know you'll still be making it to the tourney on the 15th Thomas.

Yummy!

Smash Apprentice
yea i was supposed to go like in like 2 weeks but my aunt needed me now. ima be cleaning windows for moneyyyyy

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
Who ever wants to come over to my place to brawl Or hangout is fine by me just let me know when. Im in the tempe área really close to kurtis

:phone:

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Yummy, you're in the town of Catalina?! Tell me where, this is the closest smasher I've had to me, since f**king Miles.

Top Bottom