• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
**** you smiley Haha is it because Youre not higher on my tier list? Haha

oh wait Ur talking about comicon :p

:phone:
Still <3 you

Yeah It was just really fun hanging with them this weekend, AZ is so chill, love you guys.

My voice has been gone all weekend from cheering Rave on friday. I sound like a prepubescent boy the way my voice keeps cracking.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Better get it back for next weekend. Heavy screaming is going to occur, whether it's cheering or otherwise.

:phone:

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
and people pretty much demand labels so it works.
Well **** them then. Labels are narrow and limiting. People shouldn't be

Especially when, strictly speaking, I think the primary definition of asexuality is the absence of reproductive organs. It's one thing to not feel the desire to use your ****, and another to just not have one lol

ah, upon looking it up anyway, I guess it also applies to no sexual desire as well. Apologies

Placebo Effect

Smash Apprentice
Well **** them then. Labels are narrow and limiting. People shouldn't be

Especially when, strictly speaking, I think the primary definition of asexuality is the absence of reproductive organs. It's one thing to not feel the desire to use your ****, and another to just not have one lol

ah, upon looking it up anyway, I guess it also applies to no sexual desire as well. Apologies
That's true but majority rules with those kinds of things too, as stupid as it may be. And it doesn't look like that's going to be changed anytime soon so might as well get used to it for now, if only a little. Not like using one very general word that doesn't even describe myself means anything anyways but give them what they want lol.

Haha it's fine btw, you wouldn't believe some of the stuff I've heard.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Heysuss and I are Project M team kings! WE ARE NIGGAS! bumdabumdabumdabum

Updated front thread with tuscon ournament coming up in june 9th.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Stephen thank you for the smashfest and project m tourney it was so fun :D

Nice to see everyone,

And really thanks to Enrique, Alex and Stephen for getting me like I owe you so much more for doing this. Thank you to Bryce and Eric for taking me home <3333 you guys.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Also Bryce I'm going to give you like $20 bucks for everything this past week... :I

I hope you **** tomorrow :)

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
Is anything going on Sunday? I don't think I'm gonna make the tournament. I might be able to get in for some friendlies at the end, but I am itching to play somebody that isn't a computer.

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
Yo okami my homie from yuma said that u were asking for me lol and we have never met before

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
I don't know if I'll be able to make the tournament today, been really busy these last few weeks.

Good luck guys.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Sorry Saf/Rob, hopefully I'll see you guys another time soon, been really busy getting a job, new ID, studying for my Driver's License(gotta stop driving without it..) and I have an old friend in town for the weekend.

Hit me up whenever the next Smashfest goes down.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Yo okami my homie from yuma said that u were asking for me lol and we have never met before
I don't exactly remembering "asking for you", but we were talking about you and the Yuma smash scene. I distinctly remember Whiplash from one of the Tucson tourneys and somewhat remember Aberz, but yeah. *shrugs*

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
I don't exactly remembering "asking for you", but we were talking about you and the Yuma smash scene. I distinctly remember Whiplash from one of the Tucson tourneys and somewhat remember Aberz, but yeah. *shrugs*
Whiplash hardly plays anymore since he plays street fighter and SxT. Aberz still plays and we smash with jose and his brother and the rest of the brawl players at least twice a week

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
EDIT:

Since E4U is on the 23rd of this month, our options for APRD9 is either June 30th or July 7th. I kinda don't want to hold it on the 30th, since it's the same day as Cori's b-day Melee tourney. I might ask her to integrate it into our tourney, but since she wants to drink and smoke there, it's doubtful it'll happen. What would you guys prefer?

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Wait a minute, we are already at the end of the season!? 0_o. I thought we were only on like...the 3rd tournament or something. What were all the tournaments this season?

June 23rd is the E4U tournament in California, and so I think some people might be going to that. Either of the other dates are fine.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
The ranked tournaments for this season will consist of:

4/07 NYTE
4/28 University of Advancing our Smash Skills
5/19 Tucson End of Spring Tourney/RaveRemix's last minute Round Robin
6/01 Friday night $1 tourney @ Shawn's
6/02 Safara Donates to Negroes
6/09 Tucson Monthlies (hosted by RubyIris)
6/16 HeySeuss tourney or Round Robin
??? Arizona Power Ranking Decision 9

So yeah, that's 9 tourneys for the season.

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
I remember Heysuess was talking about having a tournament on the 16th at his house. It's not official yet, but he was talking to me about it.

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
we are going to include that round robin? but i only used lucas hahahahaha noooooooooooo

also the $1 tourney? i dont think so

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
We are gunna wait longer for the season to end. There havent been enough played between our people to decide an accurate PR yet. Safara donates to negros had too many out of staters for any az players to play each other, and before that was that round robin but tucson wasnt there, then we had the university for avancing our brawl skills, that was good, then we had nyte before which had the same problem as safara donates to negros but just not as bad. My point is we need more time there is no way to make an accurate pr based on the limited data/matches we have between az members/pr members. I say we do at least 1 more tourny until we do APRD9. acctually having 2 more wouldnt be a bad idea either.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry Kevin, we're definitely going to have a tourney on the 16th- if it doesn't happen at HeySeuss' we can host a Round Robin elsewhere.

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
And for the tuscon tournament on the 9th, are there any open carpools? Still not sure if I can go, but I'll know tomorrow night.

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
yea started today with ubisoft then sony then nintendo i believe. that game looks so amazing and everything is so unique!!!!

nintendo is 9am tomorrow

lusiris

Smash Apprentice
yea started today with ubisoft then sony then nintendo i believe. that game looks so amazing and everything is so unique!!!!

nintendo is 9am tomorrow
Ya Sony is playing right now. It's been an ok E3 so far. There has been way too much dancing and shooters.

heysuess

Smash Cadet
check with heysuess about it he wanted that nude bbq and smashfest :p

oh wait its g-string optional

Did anyone see Watch Dogs game at the Ubisoft Conference? Amazing looking game...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcMRkyoHKeA

what it didnt show was the multiplayer at the end!!!!!!!!!
You forgot about sunglasses.

But yes! I was thinking we should have a tourney at my place in Glendale. The major cross streets are 67th ave and Bell. Would this be too far for everyone to come to?

I have two TV's and one Wii with room for 3-4 setups total. So I would need people to bring their setups.

I was also thinking about grilling some burgers, hot dogs, maybe BBQ chicken for the event too. Or would that take away from everything?

Top Bottom