• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Jane

Smash Hero
I want to eventually do muay thai and brazilian jiu-jitsu. Like one for a nice long time and then the next one to REALLY learn it.

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
jiu jitsu for me pls <3

to me takes more skill to make a man tap out rather than getting a lucky punch and knocking them out hahaha

anybody watch the ong bak movies? muay thai is bad ***!

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
Dude tony jaa is the **** lol I have all 3 ong bak movies. I even have the protector

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
nice nice protector is bad ***. i think ong bak 2 was the 1 with like a 30 min fight scene cant remember haha i have to watch again

heysuess

Smash Cadet
In regards to jiu-jitsu, I'm thinking of getting into that or something similar this summer. It seems like something really enjoyable and interesting.

:phone:
I'm going to Gracie Arizona on 24th Street and Osborn. $90 a month. $50 a month if you're military.

Veeonix

Smash Apprentice
Actually Gene lives in Socal. He comes to visit me once in a while. So you may see him on occasion at future events. We just left the Fresno tournament. Gene, Vault and myself. It was pretty fun. Blaze was damn good. So close to beating his mk. Couldn't keep up with his Diddy though. And Crow is like in a league of his own. His peach rivals Kyles I think. I would love to see you guys play sometime.

:phone:

Veeonix

Smash Apprentice
Lol. Actually Kyle, it was rather interesting. When I met him, I had to do a double take. Many of his mannerisms and his attitude reminds me of you lol. I kinda thought maybe you guys knew eachother. But Crow said he'd only played you guys online, and has never actually met you guys in person. He is really good though. He found an interesting use for Peach's forward B move. If I remember, you don't use that move too much? Well, at least you didn't while I was playing against you.

I might be going to the E4U thingy this weekend while I'm down here. It's not to far to Mike's place from here. Not sure I can make it to the June 2nd one I wanted to go to with you guys. Don't suppose anyone is carpooling from NW AZ? lol.

Veeonix

Smash Apprentice
Totally. His MK is pretty good too. But it's no where near as good as his Peach. If you ever get a chance to play him in real time, will ya see if you can save the replays and post them on youtube or something?

Veeonix

Smash Apprentice
...?

Lol. I'm not saying Crow can take out Kyle. I'm simply saying he's the only other 'good' Peach player I've seen. It would be a heck of a good match to watch, for sure. I think Crow is at least in your league though Kyle. I mean I'm sure he could give you a run for your money at least.

Seriously, why the rage?

Placebo Effect

Smash Apprentice
Strange, I just changed my name recently. It was the name of a company I wanted to run (Broken Pixel Studios) before me and a couple friends of mine decided to work on it together and use a different name so I took the name for myself. My old name seemed uncreative and unprofessional and I want to get into other games competitively (very competitively) and none of those games have Captain Falcon or anything falcon related in them so that part of the name seemed a little off.

The name is blingy and all, but idk. If you like it then go for it, but I have to agree, give it some more thought first lol.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Brokenpixel is sweet. :)

I'm considering a name change myself- I'm thinking Ravestyle or Luxrave. People only call me "Rave" anyway, so these name changes shouldn't make much of a difference. :p

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
My gamer tag is perfect on the first try, *****es.

I personally like RaveRemix and don't see the point in changing it

Edit: Saffy is so ****ing AMAZING! I love her and I'm so glad she is back in the AZ scene <3 <3 <3

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
My gamer tag is perfect on the first try, *****es.
...says the user formerly known just as 'Silly'

I guess that still counts though ;)

Just remembered I had a name change too. But mine was for practical purposes cuz when someone said "Pieman" both Nick and myself would turn around lol

Top Bottom