• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Just purchased a copy of Brawl from a good friend for $25. Expect me to attend every tournament for Project Melee. If you guys ever play or train PLEASE hit me up. Gmail Chat: bagagle, phone(txt) 480-274-4638. I live off of Dobson and Main st in Mesa AZ and can drive anywhere close.

Who here plays? I'm looking at you, Wobbles.

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
Kira, time to start working those leg muscles, Koolaid just passed you, time to get angry and kick some ***.

SillyKyle, moving up the ranks, just one more ***** to beat.

Stevo, now in first. Finally some recognition.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Just purchased a copy of Brawl from a good friend for $25. Expect me to attend every tournament for Project Melee. If you guys ever play or train PLEASE hit me up. Gmail Chat: bagagle, phone(txt) 480-274-4638. I live off of Dobson and Main st in Mesa AZ and can drive anywhere close.

Who here plays? I'm looking at you, Wobbles.
K9, Heysuss, yummy, Gv7, rave remix, stevo, meow kitty,yoshiken, anjila, and I ussually play PM often up here in the area. we will contact you anytime we have a fest.

Also im getting back into league of legends. add me, KiraFlax. I wont be on that much at first though Ima have to wait until i get a new laptop then i can play all the time.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
i downloaded LoL and im a big newb learning the tutorial stuff and **** xD

also! 2nd best peach w00t!

AZ repping hard <3

:peach: :mario2: :rob: :pit:

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
from what I hear, this past week would have been a good opportunity for Yummy to play his Kirby

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
When is the Smashfest/Tournament? I haven't seen you guys in a few weeks and I don't want to get too rusty.

k9.

Smash Ace
Yea we need to get a carpool together its going to be hype for brawl. I'm telling everyone in mesa right now you don't wanna miss it.

That is all i have to say my Nigz

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Well, its starting to look like we don't have a carpool. I can't drive anyone because Angela has a lot of stuff she has to do on Saturday, including work, and so she needs the car. I just talked to Stevo on the phone, and he said that he isn't going to be carpooling. Who else can drive?

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
I am going to get on that top five yoshi list soon enough.
Definitely man, you are next in line for making that top 5 character list. After all, the 5th best Yoshi is only 9th in San Antonio. :)

Overall the biggest potential I see [for getting on that list] right now is:

Yoshiken's :yoshi2:
K9's :falco:
Stevo's :jigglypuff:
Yummy's :kirby2: (as long as he actually sticks with the character and doesn't ditch him for some other new main, haha)

and if they had more tourney appearances:

KineticClash's :jigglypuff:
Tommy's Level 9 :luigi2:

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Give Smiley a couple months and AZ will shake in terror whenever they have to fight him! Except for me cuz I'm a b0$$

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
I just got a crazy idea for a side event: a Doubles tourney where everyone has to team up with a level 9 CPU!

Give Smiley a couple months and AZ will shake in terror whenever they have to fight him! Except for me cuz I'm a b0$$
Oh yeah I forgot about Smiley- at the rate he's improving, I can definitely see that happening.

Edit: Thank you Cloverleaf for getting rid of that pesky Double Post. <3

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
Did a carpool ever get put together? I'm gonna try and get my work covered, don't wanna deal with crowds of *****es for 16 hours. If I get it off, I would want to go to this tournament.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
New goal: Be the best Bowser player. or at least top 5 lol.
changed my mind. Top 5 of any bad character. Bowser will be my first choice though.

There should be a pre-tourney smashfest tomorrow so I can play. :D

Jar'd

Smash Ace
With a 5$ entry fee, I don't feel as pressured to place well enough to make money. Plus using a bad character could be fun.

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
I need that top 5 lucas! I dont care about pr much right now :p ima **** your bowser up jard! Im 3-0 on smileys bowser money matches :) lets do something today or this weekend. Ill take you jard so i can see this goal of yours. Just few bucks in gas money if its a shawns.

I love seeing low tier players <3

:phone:

Jar'd

Smash Ace
My bowsers probably booboo right now, but I figure if I play 7 matches with him I'll be top 5 at least.

Jesus, if you make it to a smashfest today that I go to, it'd be awesome to bring sf. :) I'll be bringing my stick just in case.
:phone:

Top Bottom