• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

k9.

Smash Ace
@Lusiris We might go, i will know by the end of today.

@Meow it is going to be at my house.

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
I'm working all weekend, but FUHHHH project Melee is hard. Wave dashing, fast falling everything, and gravity is so much greater. I love it, but need a few months. Games next week?

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
we all love the dook :)

smash at my place tomorrow for those who didn't make it? no work till 430 so a couple hours of practice could be fun ^^

Saffy

Smash Ace
we all love the dook :)

smash at my place tomorrow for those who didn't make it? no work till 430 so a couple hours of practice could be fun ^^
I want to go, but I don't have a controller :/ lol

Also there is a high possibility I will be bringing a newcomer (maybe two this other guy mains Zelda) at the next tournament. He mains marth and is actually somewhat decent, like he knew how to glide toss and stuff which was crazy to me because he doesn't play the game much or even at all.
He is really quiet/shy/ and unconfident. He feels like you guys won't be welcoming him into the scene (Like you don't want him to be there or something) so if people could be very encouraging with him that would be great. I think it would help him a lot with feeling confident and wanted. He is just very ... he thinks he won't be welcomed into the scene which is a reason why he hasn't gone to one yet. ~.~
He will be going by Keita (pronounced as K Tah).

Bryce I am pretty sure you have met this guy, and Kira too. He was at the Game club at my high school 2-3 years ago ha.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Lol oh yes he did go to comicon too! It's funny how you remember. He had that black curly fro hair with glasses lol.
He's quite a fast learner actually. He also beat my ice climbers once . I honestly believe he could be a top marth if he had the experience.

The other guy I would bring His names Jai. He used to play this game and used Zelda but he plays pokemon professionally now but I convinced him to come out so you should probably see him.
I'm probably going to look for more people who might be interested in competitive smash. It's just so hard to find them.

:phone:

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
If anyone lives off of something between Cactus and Union Hills and live east, I could probably get you on my way to the tournament if needed.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Yeah it has been a while hasn't it, sorry life's been getting in the way these past few weeks.

Get this tournament rolling on the 16th and I'll do my best to be there, I'm about 95% sure I'll be available that day.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
haha, "bushido blade champ"
I'm so salty toward Shawn's little brother you have no idea lolol

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
he was mad good at that game though.

and lmao, I remember that day when you asked if I wanted to play your brother and I as like "uh... no" and he was right behind me. hilarious. I hope I see him more though. I will definitely play him next time :)

Top Bottom