• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
UPDATE!!!​

I got the job, starting Tuesday Dec. 15th. So I'll be there for the smashfest AND also be able to make New Mexico. I'm so happy right now.

Let's get our **** faces on for this ****! :laugh:

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
God I love Melee Ganon.

He says t*ts when he jumps.

He has the biggest d*** in the game.

His stomp is sexier than Falcon's.

Ganon can taunt over dtilts.

Ganon's Jab is sex.

Light_

Smash Apprentice
Ugh, no melee people are coming to the NM tournament besides me? I need somebody to good to team with if we want to win.:(

Actually I have no teammate for both Melee and Brawl...

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
yo guys, my Zero Suit Samus is going to **** y'all

give me a couple weeks and I'll be better than darklink and his ****ty MK.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
...I doubt I'd be of any good at all to anyone...especially aftyer what's been said.

Don't take anything we say about Sonic personally...

X is really good
but Sonic has a understandable place in the tiers. I love low tier chars but one has to be realistic.

Not saying low tier wins are impossible, just look at Hades <3

The BlackChrimson

Smash Apprentice
...Infact, that's one of the main reasons why I stuck with Sonic. I mean, in the begining when the game first came out, I tried a few characters and was saying, "yeah, these guys are ok, but..." then in Sub Space and Sonic smashes Tabuu's wings I was like, "Oh F!CK YEAH!" I finally had my character. What made me pick Sonic in the start was that he was fun to use, and also my fandom, of course...

When I heard about the tier listings, well...Let me make it clear that I didn't necisarilly care for MK at the start; he was too light, could barely do much except for making few attacks that didn't cause much damage to begin with...then when I heard MK was top teir, I shouted out, "...That lil' pinche' sun-uv-a--? He's top tier!?" So when MKs were completely whored out like 2 dollar hookers, I plucked them off left and right. Hell, tournament champions who gave me crap, I sloughtered just so I could see the stupified expressions on their faces when I whooped the top tier with 'lowly' Sonic...
...Hense my title as the Blue Devil...

Top Bottom