• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are you happy with your height?

rhan

Smash Hero
I'm 6'2 seventeen year old and I wish I was shorter.... It's embarrasing when you forget to duck a little bit when getting off the school bus. I banged my head on the roof about 3 time last school year. Didn't help my reputation at a new school either....

Mario Zelda Fan

Smash Apprentice
I'm 6'2 seventeen year old and I wish I was shorter.... It's embarrasing when you forget to duck a little bit when getting off the school bus. I banged my head on the roof about 3 time last school year. Didn't help my reputation at a new school either....
I'm one inch taller, and one year younger ;)

I hate brushing my teeth sometimes cause I gotta bend over a lot so I can have a more comfortable position in front of the sink. One time I tried kneeling down, and that was a lot better. I shouldn't have to kneel down to brush my teeth :urg:

Also, when I get in the car, it's really small in there cause it's a coupe, and I have a difficult time getting out. I think one time I had to crawl on my hands and knees to get out! ._.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
@nicekid76, don't double/triple post, edit your last post instead of posting a consecutive one.

I'm 16 and 5 foot 5 about 165 cm. When do guys stop growing? I'm about my dads height already which su*ks.

wool

Smash Ace
I'm 16 and 5'10". I haven't grown in the last two years though so I am starting to worry. I would like to be 6 feet. I just wouldnt like to fall in love with a girl who is taller than me.

WolfenMiatang

Smash Apprentice
Just how are you guys so...tall??
It seems average height here is about 5"10"...which is crazy lol

rhan

Smash Hero
I'm one inch taller, and one year younger ;)

Also, when I get in the car, it's really small in there cause it's a coupe, and I have a difficult time getting out. I think one time I had to crawl on my hands and knees to get out! ._.
I do something simular. I got a 1995 Honda Accord and I have to grab the roof to slip out sometimes. My knees sometime rub against the wheel when I'm driving...

I'm 16 and 5 foot 5 about 165 cm. When do guys stop growing? I'm about my dads height already which su*ks.
I have been growing since god knows when. Hopefully it ends soon...

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
id like to be taller for another reason. its weird when you like a girl your age and go out with her and she is taller than the guy. i know thats a stereotype of relationships and that people could possibly misconstrue that as me being a pig but it just kinda freaks me out when if one day i wanna kiss a girl i have to look up or something

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I suppose I'm happy with my height.

5'11" -ish, and 15, which isn't bad in my standards. I'll probably grow very little more, if any, but I suppose it's cool. :(

Vecayse

Smash Apprentice
I'm like 6'2-6'3 personally I'd rather be a bit shorter... Like just 6 would be fine, being really tall isn't really that nice.

GTA_Hater_331

Smash Journeyman
I'm 5'9'', but I've never been more than 132 lbs. For two reasons, I wish I were shorter. It's almost average height for a man, but it can be very inconvenient at times, such as when I sleep in a small bed. Second, perhaps it's because I'm so interested in Asian culture that 5'4'' wouldn't seem so bulky.

As for my mass of 132 lbs, it's slim, I know, but I couldn't move around as well if I weighed more. And even though one fair blow would seriously wound me, I'm not at particular risk for coronary heart disease. Pediatricians don't like finding out a child will be taller than between 6'4'' and 6'8'', because it puts a lot of strain on the body.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
I'm like 6'2-6'3 personally I'd rather be a bit shorter... Like just 6 would be fine, being really tall isn't really that nice.
Same here and I agree. I hit my head all the gods **** time, can't fit comfortably into some cars, and I don't really enjoy constantly looking down at people. And hugging short people? One of the most awkward things ever. It's like, alright, do I kneel down or just let them tree hug me?

GTA_Hater_331

Smash Journeyman
Same here and I agree. I hit my head all the gods **** time, can't fit comfortably into some cars, and I don't really enjoy constantly looking down at people. And hugging short people? One of the most awkward things ever. It's like, alright, do I kneel down or just let them tree hug me?
You just said "gods" instead of "god". In the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series (films start in 2010), they say "oh my gods" or "thank the gods" because it's based on Greek Mythology, which is polytheistic.

ƸArcher¤AngelusƷ

Smash Apprentice
O.O i'm the smalest <.< and i'm 17. i'm 5' with 1/4 of an inch.............. and i can't grow any more. =D so i have to be happy for my height

Spire

III
BRoomer
Especially when they don't know how to hug you, so they throw their arms over you, when really they should reach out and like you said, tree-hug you, which is automatically awkward. So many times has that messed up with me, then it's either: situation ends stupidly with a messed up hug, or awkwardly as we re-do the hug (although this is sometimes preferable depending on the person ;)).

Overall though, I enjoy being 6'3".

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Especially when they don't know how to hug you, so they throw their arms over you, when really they should reach out and like you said, tree-hug you, which is automatically awkward. So many times has that messed up with me, then it's either: situation ends stupidly with a messed up hug, or awkwardly as we re-do the hug (although this is sometimes preferable depending on the person ;)).

Let's not forget about awkward slow-dances back in the day. "You are soo tall!"

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
I'm a female, 15 and i'm 5'2. I hate it.. I'm so short, It's hard to model at that height. I want to be like 5'9 or so.

127crazie

Smash Journeyman

*bump* lucky.

Pikatwo

Smash Rookie
Am I the only one who likes being short?
I'm 4'9''/4'10''
Since I look young (for a 15 year old) I can get away with doing 'babyish' stuff.:p

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I'm 5'4 1/2". Half an inch away from 5'5".
...I told myself when I was younger that I wanted to be at least 5'5" when I was older...
...And I've stopped growing. Ohshi-

Top Bottom