• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

April Fools! - Turbo Mode Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
From playtesting this I can say that Sheik is really really good in 3.0 and I'm looking forward to exploring her more. :D

Life

Smash Hero
*mashing face on controller*
I lost.

I expect to hear tomorrow that "due to popular demand, we are splitting off Super Smash Bros. TURBO from Project M, to be completed once the latter game goes gold". MAEK IT HAPEN

Goiter

Smash Cadet
I refuse to believe this is a joke. This is EXACTLY what I want in the next demo of P:M.

MVP

Smash Ace
LET'S GO SAMUS!!!!! :samus:

:shades: :shades: :shades:

if you all haven't figured out by now it an april fools

i hope it's not......

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
I hate April Fools day. It's the saddest day of the year for me. EVERYONE is like "HA YOU WANT SOMETHING AMAZING?!?!?! WELL TO BAD" and I cry.

MVP

Smash Ace
I hate April Fools day. It's the saddest day of the year for me. EVERYONE is like "HA YOU WANT SOMETHING AMAZING?!?!?! WELL TO BAD" and I cry.

i hate it because i love this game, so when they show something epic like that it really pisses me off when it probably is a joke :(

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Dat Marth combo was HILARIOUS. Also, Pichu replaced Samus. True facts, people.

Kati

Smash Lord
Imagine if smashballs gave us the ability to do this rather than final smashes back in '08....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom