• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

April Fools! - Turbo Mode Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MVP

Smash Ace
Quick question: does it cancel the lag on stop dodging? or just when a attack connects?

Spiffykins

Smash Ace
What I'm wondering is whether Lucario will be mediocre in this mode because now everyone has cancels or good because he has the tools to abuse it. Hmmmmm...

Burnsy

Smash Lord
Well, for what its worth, even Lucario stands to gain from the cancel mechanics in the mode. By comparison, his current OHC system is rather strict, forcing him to follow a specific pattern of neutral A> tilted A> smash A > special B> super AB. Now, he has the ability to do something like dsmash>ftilt>utilt>jab sequence>dtilt>ftilt>.... you get the idea.

oksas

oak-sauce
so what's the probability the pmbr will release this tomorrow if i give each member a dollar?

MVP

Smash Ace
You guys know what i just came to my mind?

Team Turbo mode..

Its gunna be wombo combos EVERY match! :shades:

MLGF

Smash Lord
Well, it's almost that time of year anyhow.
Might as well go on that memory lane trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom