• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

April 21st.AvalanchE Presents: Project Smash Zero% Taken From Pot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sol

Smash Lord
i will see your post and raise you 1 milf

Falcon dittos arnt that bad and neither are ganon dittos

N64

Smash Champion
Oh yeah, Kip and I are planning to come
Along with a few from my crew
and my banjo
and yourself I guess
and fry

Tetra

Smash Journeyman
Okay what I need to know is how much of a party school this is, will there be a party on the night of the tourney... not a smash tuorney but I mean mad alcholic beverages and naked woman???

imareject

Smash Apprentice
wellll the party scene is mostly the strip of bars along main street. there are usually parties but i cant be sure of anything yet seeing im neither a frat boy or sorority gal :p

thing is too, i only hav a dormroom that i share with other ppl so its not like i can really house anybody into sunday. tetra, im assumin ur comin by train with alejandro or somthin, and that would mean that ill hav to drive each of you back at nite after the tourney seeing the station is like 10/15 min away.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
why yes i am how nice of you to remember me

if we face off i wont let you go pc mode i will isolate you 2 so you cant get a power boost ok >: (

The Bino

Smash Lord
Kip vs Ryan K - that's gonna be a hot set, can't wait to see such an intense match up

Also to all smashers

I will be bringing 2 VCRs to this myself.. im assuming that others might wanna do the same

Here is what i ask of you... please do me a huge favor and put a tag on while playin, that saves me sooooooooooooooo much freakin time if i am to figure out who it is and everything, i would greatly appreciate it

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Kip vs Ryan K - that's gonna be a hot set, can't wait to see such an intense match up
If that happens i demand pc chris gets locked up in another room and put a juggernaut helmet on tom so that they cant telepathically communicate and get powered up

imareject

Smash Apprentice
thats ok, thanks for lettin me kno.

any others that can bring tvs or cubes, please let me know b/c as of now i really don't know how many setups there will be.

last time there were 7 and it went pretty smoothly, if its really necessary i can try and get ppl on my floor to volunteer tvs and stuff, but id rather not go around begging

BUM163

Smash Lord
serect character reveal-mvc theme fight music playin.i will b here

Sol

Smash Lord
oh man bum is goin to this, im still not 100% sure on how im gettin there seeing is that i have no ride there and no ride back

phish-it

Smash Champion
Sol, this is our tournament, we can't not go. We could always take the train if all else fails.

Good God, the Monkeyman is coming? Bum I seriously need to get some matches with you, my DK needs some improvement.

imareject

Smash Apprentice
lol oh **** attracting quite the crowd now, lookin forward to it.

BTW, everyone Not familiar with New Paltz should def print out the directions as well as take down my cell # (516) 864 9187. Last time ppl said it was a little tricky gettin here, so plz don't hesitate to call with any and all questions. 3 days left :-O

Lean

Smash Journeyman
hol tha phone......3 years laterrrrr stepped out t
well since bailey is teaming with sum1 else (dunno who) im out a partner...lol now im the best smasher around but im ok...partner i need is sum1 who wants to have a good time at this cuz we aint gonna win lol...but if no one ill find sum random person there

Lean

Smash Journeyman
hol tha phone......3 years laterrrrr stepped out t
lol i no, but like i said i dunno who hes teaming with but chances are it aint me, if it is kool but if it aint i need to make sure i got sum1 to team with. cuz noing bailey he will say "i dunno who im teaming with maybe you " then comes saturday he finally says im teaming with sum1 else lol. then im up ***** creek and cant enter teams lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom