• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

April 21st.AvalanchE Presents: Project Smash Zero% Taken From Pot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coin Chaser

Smash Journeyman
umm there prob wont b one til september or october.....

me and reject host the tourney in the basement of reject's dorm....so during the summer both of us will be home, unless bino sets up one somewhere else there wont be another avlanche tourney til then

imareject

Smash Apprentice
boooo :/ sorry to hear that V, hopefully we'll hold another one in the fall semester.

Soan, yea every gamecube helps, we're still a bit low on setups, hopefully my floor will pull through, thanks for lettin me kno tho.

EVERYONE TAKE DOWN MY CELL 516 864 9187
call with questions

Cort

Apple Head
Results?

1v1 -
1st - PC <3
2nd - Alejandro <3<3
3rd - Kip <3<3<3

2v2 -
1st PC and Kip
2nd - Alejandro and Reject

imareject

Smash Apprentice
pretty small turnout, but had a good time with everyone
kip, really well played, ill hav to not insult u with jiggs next time lol
alej, u piece of **** with peach comin down to the wire
ryan, glad to hav u up here, good matches with falco
chris, didnt get to play really, maybe next weekend, tight doubles matches tho on our fav levels lol
bailey, nice to meet u, we'll play again next weekend
adam, like we said, its too bad u play mario
phish, fun times on rainbow (peach is a *****)
sol, lookin forward to next weekend :-O
n64, fun times with pika, really friendly kid, ill tty sooon
bino, thanks again for pitchin in with runnin stuff
anyone i missed tty sooooooooon

i actually had fun even without placing in singles, good crowd today (even tho im guna retire jigs) see you all soon

Coin Chaser

Smash Journeyman
yeah i agree with reject, it was small but still very fun, i decided to do more friendlies this time and i think i got my moneys worth more that way haha

reject....yeah mario suxxors, but i still confuse people that have no idea how to fight him
pc... great 3 matches, i def learn something new when watching u or playing u
kip... good matches...i withstood ur fox, but ur falco annihilated me both times, good ****, maybe if u come on the island we can play at maus house
n64... i only got to play u in the tourney, which were both really good matches, i wish i got a friendly on u, theres always next time
ky... the man with no name...just 2 random letters....good teamin!!! im just mad we lost the last one against solar eclipse and phish on coneria, thats really the only one i regret and u should too
phish...we had a lot of friendlys and towards the end i think got the better of me with ur dk, i got to b a **** marth....im sry but it jsut has to happen haha
SOLAR ECLIPSE... good ****, and thanx for the fries btw....that was a very generous donation to the chaser of coins....to all 3 of u, that wa awsome that u stayed over friday night
alex... we had a sick set, i wish i didnt SD like 3x in our set? w.e the would have all been real close like the 2nd match, congrats on 2nd though
BINOBOMB.... thanx for runnin the tourney again, ur a pretty sweet tourney director, idk if theres a career in that, but i give u an A+ recommendation if u look for a job, i dont think we had any 1v1s....we were too busy fighting everyone else haha
"RUBAR THAT SUX WITH GANON" ... OH ****!, haha im only joking we had our one good fight, but didnt have the GRAND FINALE battle, next time ill try not to distract with all my trash talking HAHAHA, and try not to vs me and ky 2nd round, ull only get knocked around again

great tourney like i said b4.....i fear theres a great possiblilty its going to b the last in new paltz......reject is movin into the appartments with his gf (good luck with that one) so he wont b living in gage so we wont have that huge *** room again....we can try the capen lobby (the dorm i live in) but is so much smaller and would b much more packed and we would prob have to limit it to like 20 people......which is pretty bad, maybe we can talk to the RD of GAGE even though we dont live there and still try and book the room......if there is one we arent gonna have another b4 we head back home.....so ud have to wait til september october....ok im exausted im out....peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom