• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Apr 4, 2015] SWEET XX: A Super Smash Bros. Melee Tournament feat. Westballz! (East Lansing, MI)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
DJ (flex)(cool)(beer).

Plus it was a safe guess since a majority of people wanted Apex when looking at the thread.

:phone:

What's The Point

Smash Master
L_Cancel, Zinoto doesn't plan to go to this because he does homework. Teams?

I also found my black controller so you can have the white controller back.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Maaaaaan I can't wait for your money.

Are you actually being serious about teaming?

Fixed.

:phone:
I mean depends on how i feel. We'd get last probs since I don't care about melee haha. I think I'll know day of tbh.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
KanyeRest is holding out for a Sweet featuring Hbox.
Probably the best thing that's come out of your mouth.

Right there next to nothing coming out of it.

#dontstoptilyougetenough

On the real though, Eli, try to reschedule dude. :/ It's DEFINITELY possible. The only thing that could happen is that you get some **** from your folks about it.

KanyeRest

bair-condtioned nightmare
Probably the best thing that's come out of your mouth.

Right there next to nothing coming out of it.

#dontstoptilyougetenough

On the real though, Eli, try to reschedule dude. :/ It's DEFINITELY possible. The only thing that could happen is that you get some **** from your folks about it.
hahaha slarts i would walk to michigan if juan came back for a sweet

also my parents would not reschedule an ACT for a smash tourney, it's just not happening. i'm sorry about the johns, but the next time i'll see you guys will probably be at goast house :(
it's ok though, i'm fairly sure jugglerob has some *****in tourneys coming up in the spring :yeahboi:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Whoa whoa, I wouldn't reschedule an ACT in favor of a Smash tourney lol. I know we say no johns a lot, but... priorities also, bro.

Top Bottom