• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Apr 4, 2015] SWEET XX: A Super Smash Bros. Melee Tournament feat. Westballz! (East Lansing, MI)

SoulPech

Smash Master
This is in 2 weeks? I am debating on coming. What is the attendance looking like for Brawl?

Ori or Stewie, if I go am I able to get housing?

Roller

Smash Legend
West MI will be coming, along with virtually all the regulars from East MI. Not sure about Alpena (SK+Oblivion+Tyrannochu????) yet.

I'd say Ori's assessment of 30+ is pretty solid.

EDIT: *for Brawl

ALSO. Brawl people. PLEASE BRING SETUPS! This usually isn't a big problem for MI tourneys, but I want to make sure people who want to play a lot of friendlies/MMs are able to do so.

Venue fee is waved for full setups.

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
Or I could house you and save you a bit of money. I stay 20 mins from downtown Detroit.
that would be hype, but i'm more than likely going to have ~4 other people with me that'll be leaving saturday morning haha.

it's probably going to be a last minute decision, so i will let you know closer to the date of the tourney. :D

Roller

Smash Legend
Usually for MMs I just do normal sets. Like. Non-character locked. My whatever vs your whatever, and you can switch on CPs

Also. Hot_ArmS, I'd be cool with MMing your :metaknight:. :denzel:

Top Bottom