• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Apr 4, 2015] SWEET XX: A Super Smash Bros. Melee Tournament feat. Westballz! (East Lansing, MI)

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Amazing tourney! 34 entrants = super legit. Thanks to MSU, we'll have to step it up and market the next one to top that number and then some. Good **** to Travis, Tyler, and especially Dre for securing that huge *** venue (it could definitely host a 100+ person tourney)

Top 8 as far as I can remember

1. Velynn
2. Shady
3. Duck
4. Moose
5. Bigy
5. KittyMW
7. Juggleguy
7. Lain

Vids are gonna be SICK... there was not a single boring set among the last 4-5 that were played.
A ton of character variety too, Jiggs/Marth/Samus/Falco/Falcon and even... a Yoshi >_> yeah you read that right
Shady was on fire in his trek through loser's bracket... subscribe to see the ****: http://www.youtube.com/user/Juggleguy

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
i guess ill try to go to sweet III, i just gotta convince my mom (my dad didnt let me go to sweet I and sweet II)
ill probably get my *** whooped by all of u, but idc :p

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
i need to get the tio file and full results from tyler then ill make the results thread

Roller

Smash Legend
Dropping Marth for Pikachu...
Yesssss. Pika da bess in erry game.

Also, looks like it was a solid turnout. Good **** throwin' that together guys! I may show up to SWEET III since it's like a 5 minute walk from my dorm. idk if I'll be donating to the pool or not though.

Hopefully this got some more locals to tell their friends to come for Spartan Smash next week, too.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Hey 4%. We'd love to attend but 12/11 is going to be pretty bad for UM students, we all have finals the following week. Our attendance would be more likely on a school-friendly weekend, and almost assured during a break or summer.

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
Ill give my shoutout for the tourney. Propts to:

1.Junglefever&Dre for setting everything up
2.The yoshi player for having 1of the hypest matches
3.Professor Bigy for doin wat he does, teaching kids.
4.kitty&shady doin what they do
5. DBPM for beatin Bigy in Link dittos (n then gettn 4stocked by his luigi)
6.Lain for actually making it out n having an A-1 fox
7.n last for everyone comin out n havin more fun then a brawl tourney wuld

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Mute, you're coming to AA next month right?

Tremor better be driving, as well as Travis. Two MSU cars = maximum ****, and would allow us to do CREWS this time!

Top Bottom