• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Apr 4, 2015] SWEET XX: A Super Smash Bros. Melee Tournament feat. Westballz! (East Lansing, MI)

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
It's fine, you should upload. I'll be making a video thread tomorrow and I can just include the link when you get to it.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
You should come, so we can do to you what our football team can't ;)

But yeah Drephen/Watty/BigR came to one event last year and it was pretty ****ing hype

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
I'll drive. Why not?

Two msu cars is a big possibility. Dre, Travis, Tyler, Shady, Mute, and I are confirmed so far. Already more than one car needed soo I might as well fill mine.

I'm going to learn to shino stall then its done.

Tigger

Smash Apprentice
SWEET III is practice for me to win SWEET IV.

Just give it three months, I will be top 10.

Moose gave me the best advice, so I'm going to be on top.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I don't see why this tourney can't hit 45 entrants.

Who is helping me put up flyers at UM? Financial compensation provided ;)

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
45 should definitely be within our reach.

Get some of those guys that came and didn't enter to enter this time!

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
ill help with flyers!!!

also i have an extra copy of melee now so i can bring a wii with it along with my usual set up, just need another tv

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I have 3 TVs and 2 Cubes, so we're good to go

Who else can bring a setup? We only have 4 confirmed right now. Bigy, Kail, Tigger, dbpm?

I want to break records at this tourney... 45 entrants + 12 setups, you heard it here first

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
We are stepping up the marketing campaign for this to ensure our goal of 45 entrants, which would be the largest Melee tourney in Michigan history. I'm also working on getting an official sponsor for this event. GET HYPE!!

Kail

Smash Lord
We are stepping up the marketing campaign for this to ensure our goal of 45 entrants, which would be the largest Melee tourney in Michigan history. I'm also working on getting an official sponsor for this event. GET HYPE!!
I think SAD was 50ish people so it'd be a close call. Also wtf sponsor?

Also, I'd enter 64 so I can get second.

Dre the Ace

Smash Ace
I'm still debating on whether I can go to this or not. I'm probably going back home during this weekend. If I do come, I would probably bring a TV from home, it's heavy though.

Rob, are you bringing that dolly like you did last time? Perhaps I could use it if I came?

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
I'm gonna try to go to this. Might bring Quaa and Dr. D. I REALLY hope I don't have work this time. :(

FlipX

Smash Ace
Im interested in going. Ill have to talk to some other ohio people though to see if we can make gas cheaper.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Good **** Ohio, stepping it up. We could have a big out-of-state attendance if you, Louis, KittyMW, and soap all travel out here with your respective entourages.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
if i can make it, it will be hard for me to get many other people to go

i'll be in chicago at the time, and a lot of those guys are going to the wisconsin tournament

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
if i can make it, it will be hard for me to get many other people to go

i'll be in chicago at the time, and a lot of those guys are going to the wisconsin tournament
Ann Arbor is only an extra hour's drive for you compared to the Wisconsin tourney, and I'm willing to bet our event will be a lot easier to make money at, haha. But yeah, that's understandable. Have you tried Trail? I know he wanted to come to one of these. Anyway, I'll have free housing available for any Chicago people on Friday and/or Saturday night whenever you decide to drop by for a tourney.

Top Bottom