• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Apr 4, 2015] SWEET XX: A Super Smash Bros. Melee Tournament feat. Westballz! (East Lansing, MI)

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
* Special SWEET III Bonus *

Due to his recent streak of MI tourney victories and subsequent trash talking by all parties involved, I am personally placing a $20 bounty reward on Velynn. Any player who can defeat Velynn in a tournament set (either winner's or loser's bracket) receives $20 in cash out of my pocket! GET HYPE

- Rob

Shaeden

Smash Journeyman
* Special SWEET III Bonus *

Due to his recent streak of MI tourney victories and subsequent trash talking by all parties involved, I am personally giving a $20 bounty reward to Shaeden when he beats Velynn. When Shaeden defeats Velynn in a tournament set (either winner's or loser's bracket) he receives $20 in cash out of my pocket!

GET HYPE

- Rob
Sounds nice.

Seriously.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Pretty much confirmed. :D I got that Saturday off.

I'll try to bring Dr. D, Quaa, and possibly some others along with me.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
@Roki

Yes sir, I will not forget it! Feel free to badger me the night before the tournament about it. lol

rokimomi

Smash Lord
That means someone in AA had better bring melee this saturday and sunday for a moderately early fest (8pm ish), will be my only practice for this tourney (havent touched smash in weeks).

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
If you want to be specific, I'm 90% confirmed...as in these are my current plans for that Saturday and it looks like nothing's going to change that...unless **** happens. lol

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
ill get last seed on pools purposely so i get to play him first round before anyone else

inb4youllgetlastseedinpoolsanyway

soap

Smash Hero
I meant to say shaeden, but ya u answered my question.

Do we have to just beat him? Or knock him out of the tourney?

Kail

Smash Lord
The way Juggleguy posted it. If anyone beats him period. So if you beat him in Winners and someone beats him in losers. You both get 20$.

Kail

Smash Lord
Juggleguy said in winner's or loser's bracket.
But it seems everyone should get their matches recorded because who knows who will be the first to take the set!

Roller

Smash Legend
Dark Louis, I think you have one of my controllers as well. I probably wont show up for this, but if you go and bring it. If you could get it to Gio, Roki, Juggle, or any other AA guy, I'd be much obliged.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Dark Louis, I think you have one of my controllers as well. I probably wont show up for this, but if you go and bring it. If you could get it to Gio, Roki, Juggle, or any other AA guy, I'd be much obliged.
Yeeeeeah, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience Roki and Roller. I'll accept some of the blame along with Lain, who forgot it in my car that one night. lol

Top Bottom