• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Apr 4, 2015] SWEET XX: A Super Smash Bros. Melee Tournament feat. Westballz! (East Lansing, MI)

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Updated car situation:

Car 1 (full)
Juggleguy
Moose
Duck
Gio
Brainjack
Lain
Pete

Car 2 (one more spot available)
FJW
Tigger
Ray
Sasha
Collin
Akon

12 UM people!! o_O Must be some sort of new record for MI traveling for Smash

What's The Point

Smash Master
I'm going to stop by to drop off a TV and some power cords. Not sure if I'll enter anything, and won't stay the full day, but I'll leave the stuff there.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Good **** WTP, thanks a ton.

The plan at the end of the day is to hand out a paper to everyone with more information about Smashboards, this tourney series, and a link to my YouTube so that casual players can learn more about the competitive scene and also watch some videos of the top players. I'm sure we could attach a copy of your flyer for Spartan Smash along with it... this is going to be a great way to promote the Smash community on campus and increase our chances of seeing casual players attend future events.

FRIEDjellyWALNUT

Smash Cadet
Okay, so, I have to give Akon a ride. BUT I HAVE NO WAY TO CONTACT THE GUY.

I've sent him a PM, but he doesn't seem to be active at all on this board and he hasn't responded. Does ANYONE know his real name or contact information? PM ME!. I don't want to leave this guy hanging if he needs a ride.

That being said, I still have on more spot left in my car if we get really cozy (it's a 7 seat minivan), so I can take someone in Ann Arbor or along the way to MSU if they need a ride.

There are also going to be 2 full setups in my car (one from Tigger and one from Sasha) and hopefully a bunch of power strips and cords and stuff.

So again, IF ANYONE KNOWS ANY WAY TO CONTACT AKON, LET ME KNOW PLEASE.

I'm so pumped for this.

fZk

Smash Lord
Good **** WTP, thanks a ton.

The plan at the end of the day is to hand out a paper to everyone with more information about Smashboards, this tourney series, and a link to my YouTube so that casual players can learn more about the competitive scene and also watch some videos of the top players. I'm sure we could attach a copy of your flyer for Spartan Smash along with it... this is going to be a great way to promote the Smash community on campus and increase our chances of seeing casual players attend future events.
That's a great idea. I want MSU to develop a good smashing scene.

I'll go to this for a little bit and check it out.

Akon

Smash Rookie
Okay, so, I have to give Akon a ride. BUT I HAVE NO WAY TO CONTACT THE GUY.

I've sent him a PM, but he doesn't seem to be active at all on this board and he hasn't responded. Does ANYONE know his real name or contact information? PM ME!. I don't want to leave this guy hanging if he needs a ride.

That being said, I still have on more spot left in my car if we get really cozy (it's a 7 seat minivan), so I can take someone in Ann Arbor or along the way to MSU if they need a ride.

There are also going to be 2 full setups in my car (one from Tigger and one from Sasha) and hopefully a bunch of power strips and cords and stuff.

So again, IF ANYONE KNOWS ANY WAY TO CONTACT AKON, LET ME KNOW PLEASE.

I'm so pumped for this.
Actually, you don't need to give me a ride. I live off campus, so I was planning to drive up to MSU on my own.

That is, unless you really want me in your car. ;)

FRIEDjellyWALNUT

Smash Cadet
Lol, I only thought I needed to give you a ride because Robin listed you as in my car. If you can drive yourself, then it would probably be better (seeing that you live in Howell... >.<).

So now I have 2 open spots in my car. Anyone want in?

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
iight since malice n tech are no longer going, i picked up thaxceptional1 but i still have 1 open slot in my car. but u have to be +21 cuz i think we r all goin out aftrwards n i cant babysit

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
I come to this with DBPM and Condemned, for fun though I am not good enough to enter.

If i bring a cube and melee can i get free entry?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
There's no venue fee and it's only $5 to enter... there will never be a cheaper Smash tourney, ever. You have no reason not to enter!

Dre the Ace

Smash Ace
Lol yeah, wasn't it a while ago he was spouting how he's got the best house, best neighborhood and everything? Plus he was freaking out cause someone left their car at his place, LOL.

Top Bottom