• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
/b/ is the greatest amount of fail ever. You can't possibly fail harder than /b/.
There is NEVER anything good about /b/. ever.

I browse /a/ :]
I like /g/

agreed about /b/ if you like fail then browse /gif/ at least you'll get some pronz with your fail as opposed to /b/ where you'll just get a pile of rage

Eggm

Smash Hero
If you still dont have a partner vanz just emoed out over money and isn't coming so I'll team with u

Edit: oops meant to quote jmans need a partner quote before my post

Cia

das kwl
^ LOL.. nooooooo

just not in the mood to be camped out of singles again. you have only yourself to blame.

that, and yeah. i kinda didn't wanna spend $40.00+ going to a bi-weekly.

so for me it was a lose:lose

JFox

Smash Hero
turnout was definitely disappointing. I honestly feel its because this tournament is way too expensive for a bi-weekly. $25 dollars is just too much for people's pockets IMO.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i agree i think singles should b 5$ so its like w2z all over again ... just $20 and u covered for everything

Cia

das kwl
so i got ***** a lot today. katy perry would be ashasmed!
STFU about that annoying skank ho..

man, if i were god, i would smite the **** of her.

but 'thinking of you' that can stay.

that's like.. the one decent thing to come from her.

other then that, she's as useless as lady gaga.

down smash that ho

DISCLAIMER: i actually very respectful towards women.. but katy perry had it coming.

JFox

Smash Hero
Quick Shoutouts:

Mogwai- Great set, close matches. I need to figure out a better approach to beating falco's camp, its too good.

CanISmash- You are really good, you should keep at it and soon you will be winning our sets. Close matches. stop taking me to gay stages and losing on them LOL.

Scar- you've once again eluded me :(

Eggm- Good **** finally winning a tourney and beating Jman. Your fox is getting much better, keep at it.

Jman- Your falco sux. You basically play like fox would, cept with ****ty combos LOL. Corneria is the gayest of gays, I'm banning that **** from now on.

Hardgay- Thanks for the MMs. You shoulda entered :(. Sorry I sucked, I'll give you a better match next time.

G$- Too good. You're a beast in every crew battle. No johns, I'll just have to win in tourney :)

Alukard- I think $5 singles is a good idea since no one wants to spend money anymore =/

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
im upset swiftbass is not here to fight the good fight in the name of katy perry against vanz >:o

"I kissed a girl" was my ring tone for 3 months. Shes cool, at least she's not whoring it up like miley. Lady Gaga is kinda okay too(poker face was a catchy song).....only when she has them PERFECT bangs tho. I think they make her look hotter than she really is.

edit:

nice eggmaster

anyone able to give me top 4 real quick?

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
tourney was good... small turnout but there were new faces like Jimmy (N.OW?) Ares (don't know your real name) Flipman (forgot your real name :() and the falcon who MMed Jman. Fun playing you guys in teams, they were hectic lol

someone upload crew battle because I wanna see the G$ **** again. Who won that btw?

and because it needed to be said again, all hispanics are racist

Eggm

Smash Hero
4/11 yayyyyyyyy last minute mango practice get hyped.

Btw, I blame doyoung for never entering singles for EC sucking vs jiggs. Your gay. :p Your too good not to enter.

Alukard

Smash Hero
well mango will be in town i wonder if he is coming to the tourney ... people should ask around lol

Top Bottom