• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
mogwai, you know what we have to do.
say we're going to play each other. see each other at the venue. you say that it would fulfill all your wildest dreams to play me. Me say that I need to play tourney match/warm up for tourney match, but that I will play you later. not see each other for 1238 hours. you say goodbye to me and leave saying that we play next time.

amidoinitrite?

Alukard

Smash Hero
LOL <3 mogwai

keep spreading this word i want to have fun making brackets ... i haven't since rom lol

EDIT by fun i mean ... actually have to try ... because my weeklies were dying b4 we revived the **** out of them lol

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
say we're going to play each other. see each other at the venue. you say that it would fulfill all your wildest dreams to play me. Me say that I need to play tourney match/warm up for tourney match, but that I will play you later. not see each other for 1238 hours. you say goodbye to me and leave saying that we play next time.

amidoinitrite?
sounds about right.

ritz, i'm putting you in the crippler crossface.

Alukard

Smash Hero
prog yo ... ur sig makes me laugh everytime ... i usually watch it like 4 times and laugh ... and now mogwais as well ... ughhh ... i'm such an easy zombie

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Anyone wanna MM my secondaries? $1-5

Sheik, Falco, Falcon, ICs (with wobbling)

I'll do low tier MMs too, depending on matchup, for $1. Roy, GW, Pika, Luigi.

Alukard

Smash Hero
theres a train from penn station that goes to secaucus and then u switch to another train there and that one goes to nanuet

i hope that helps ... i really dont know specifics =[

R3N0

Smash Lord
I won't be there, I have no money and stuff. And also, I'm gonna go do school work and stuff :-/.. If anyone wants to smash, anytime next week is cool~~.

JFox

Smash Hero
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone.

I'm gonna be playing all Marth/Sheik in friendlies, and playing Peach singles and doubles. Anyone wanna team with my Peach?

BTW- HBK, good **** today. Thanks for the practice

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
reno i wanna play next week, hit me up let me know wats good, # is 360-917-4811. same for anyone else that wants to smash, im just not goin to jersey that **** is too far :D

Top Bottom