• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Cia

das kwl
yeah, that's what forward got the idea from. i'm not saying we should just change the melee format, but it would be cool to do something different instead of standard singles and doubles :D

Eggm

Smash Hero
i'll be there on the 10th and i'm down for that 3on3 thing even if we have to drop draft crews or even singles for it.

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
haha i just signed on to the boards cuz i was playing gears with dionis and he told me to check out his sig

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
See Alu, I was prepared to go to the Game Table, a nice 3 minute drive from my house. Now I'm going to drive to Jersey again, get bacon pizza again, get ***** again.

What time should I be there?

Alukard

Smash Hero
DATE CHANGE !!!!

sry people but i just got word that there is an event taking over the basement for the 10th so i was forced to move it to just the 17th ... it was supposed to be a two week in a row no johns ... so its just gonna b the 17th for january.

The following dates for melee will be February 14th and February 28th.

i hope i didn't mess up anyones plans =\

Cia

das kwl
DATE CHANGE !!!!

sry people but i just got word that there is an event taking over the basement for the 10th so i was forced to move it to just the 17th ... it was supposed to be a two week in a row no johns ... so its just gonna b the 17th for january.

The following dates for melee will be February 14th and February 28th.

i hope i didn't mess up anyones plans =\
feb 14th?? will stacey allow this.. lolz

Alukard

Smash Hero
feb 14th?? will stacey allow this.. lolz
OMFG ... i just noticed this ... altho she will b at school lol ... i think i need to hitch a ride with like trademark to CT to surprise her after this ... that would b amazing =]

I was looking forward to playin this saturday, but its probably good not to. I think many of us need a break anyways.
definitely tru ... i was looking forward to it as well since that CT tourney made me realize tristate is ****ing BOSS!!!!! woot woot to all of us ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50S5pS0Frbs

LOL, i won a tournament after watching this
holy **** ... i'm laughing soooo hard

R3N0

Smash Lord
omg omg omg PC pick me pick me. I'm like the biggest PC fan boy there is to DATE.
bigger fanboy than ANY SCAR FAN BOY

R3N0

Smash Lord
Dude, there is no way you love PC more than Scar loves himself.

Scar = Scar's biggest fanboy.

<3 Scar, <3 Reno, <3 PC
except for ..

Cactuar's love for himself... its like infinite. lol.

JFox

Smash Hero
PC you should talk to Zang about coming and teaming with you. He used to come to The Tunes Bi-Weeklies last summer, and he would probably be up for coming to this since he is on his winter break.

Alukard

Smash Hero
well i'm a scar fanboy =D ... yet he never wants to team with me =[

PC we should play again so come thru =] this time sober fox lol

reno quit life

jfox good idea

vanz ur a jerk lol

cactuar loves himself more then scar loves anything lol

R3N0

Smash Lord
jfox why would u suggest something like that? hello obviously pc wants to team with his asian buddy.

Top Bottom