• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
well i need a partner so any1?

m2k get your a$$ over here so that we can team to get ready to **** west coast

Scar

#HarveyDent
jman you really need to learn how to fight jigglypuff or mango is going to **** you at genesis

learn to up throw DJ uair, you are really bad at it, and it's just systematic timing. If you can do it vs marth every time you should do it vs puff it's even easier vs puff. Grab puff at 50% on poke or FD and they die, grab puff at 70% on DL64 and they die. Don't get me wrong Darc is really good but you have no idea what you are doing in that matchup at all and you really should play vanz in that a lot.

edit - this is m2k

edit 2 - stop approaching with full jump nair where he is, aim for behind him; you know he's gonna move backwards before you get to him

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
jman you really need to learn how to fight jigglypuff or mango is going to **** you at genesis

learn to up throw DJ uair, you are really bad at it, and it's just systematic timing. If you can do it vs marth every time you should do it vs puff it's even easier vs puff. Grab puff at 50% on poke or FD and they die, grab puff at 70% on DL64 and they die. Don't get me wrong Darc is really good but you have no idea what you are doing in that matchup at all and you really should play vanz in that a lot.

edit - this is m2k

edit 2 - stop approaching with full jump nair where he is, aim for behind him; you know he's gonna move backwards before you get to him
i got u

im going to start playing by myself again so yea i start to get it perfect soon

come to this so we can get better @ teams and **** genesis

also vanz never wants to play me =(

Cia

das kwl
i never said that. i just said that playing any of your characters but your fox gets boring. you have this annoying, seemingly sandbaggy, style that i hate lolz. but i don't mind playing you. M2K and i did the match for like almost 2 hrs total this weekend and he said nothing but "Darc is going to **** me, i hope Jman takes him out first." then he ***** darc (no offense darc) so maybe i did something right :psycho:

Cia

das kwl
Teco, want to team for this?? i play Peach, Sheik, Jigglypuff, Fox, Link, Young Link, Captain Falcon, Pikachu, and Ice Climbers. madddd variety

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Who's mad good who wants to team with me? For teams I use Bowser, Mario, Dr. Mario, Samus, Pikachu, Fox, Peach, Marth, Link and Yoshi.

Alukard

Smash Hero
LOL at the planning of a training session in the thread lol

btw make sure everyone notices its on the 17th ... =]

Alukard

Smash Hero
yup yup ... but i got beat out for attendance by some event promising more money and attendance and stuff to the store ... =\

i want to host another huge tourney here and get mad heads to come =]

like a bullhead type of hype ... but i want those people to actually show up =D

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
yup yup ... but i got beat out for attendance by some event promising more money and attendance and stuff to the store ... =\

i want to host another huge tourney there and get mad heads to come =]

like a bullhead type of hype ... but i want those people to actually show up =D
Burn.

10burnheals.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i guess bullhead did do sumthing right ... tristate is ****ing hype about melee again ...

or it could just b me lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
well i want to run maddd events at the next one ... and i'll b there early and i want definitely do the 3v3 tourney at 1 sharp ... just for the people that are there early and doubles will start at 3ish ... wat does everyone think about that

also .. big thing ... wat about $5 for singles ... more people enter this way ... and its still really freaking competitive =] ... also spending 25$ hurts ... mayb with the other $5 we can like put a buck or two per person in the 3v3 thing ??

Alukard

Smash Hero
well i want to b on ur team jaden =D

i dont kno who our 3rd would b ... but ... i'm taking singles maddd much seriously nowz =]

take that grammar !!

Alukard

Smash Hero
thanks swift.

and good **** Brian. PC/ Jesus should be our third. Because we need a fox :D
jesus said he would b on our team ... but who knows if he will actually do it lol

i just think my sheik/marth/samus ... ur peach/jiggs/uhhh sheik ... needs a spacie as well =]

Cia

das kwl
Jfox - yeeeeeah! you see, when the gay fox is on my team, that means i don't have to fight it :laugh: which means i will more then likely not be destroyed. and because there can only be one fox on another team, we'll feed him to the fox killer on our team and i'll **** anything is else. WIN :laugh:

Cia

das kwl
nahh.. i plan to catch at least 12 rests per round.

oh, and i guess now would be a good time for everyone to start putting their teams together.

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
possibly coming.....
possibly coming just for teams and leaving. or maybe all of it. or maybe none of it. lolol

also questionable on the 3 on 3.. i thought it would be randomly selected. i mean im not one to complain its whatever but we're gonna have what the top 9 players teamming together and the rest of heads there gonna have complete garbage teams that get destroyed... i dont care tho just throwing out the thought.

Top Bottom