• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG random benny! HI! You are missed!
i miss smash :( i told vanz i quit like last september and i havent played since but everytime i see a melee vid (youtube recommends them to me) i miss it even more. i put my wii in a box like 2 months ago and i cant get to it (in storage space) so i cant even play lvl 1 computers!!

i think ill be back in NY sometime in the next 2 months. and when i do ima MM all of u for the hell of it!

edit: removed brawl friend code from under my AV LOLOL

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
lucky told me they can get out of it at 65% w/ smash DI, which is a large part why jiggs is so good on that stage

anyway mango would likely just go fox anyway
Lucky lies... You can't Smash DI out of grabs ;-P

Jiggs dies from dthrow knee @ 68%. It just depends on if the Falcon sucks at reading DI or not.

I will MM jiggs on that stage =) I got a secret weapon. Hear that Vanz? Go Jiggz vs me and not Kirby for drastically diff results :laugh:

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to

Jiggs dies from dthrow knee @ 68%. It just depends on if the Falcon sucks at reading DI or not.

I will MM jiggs on that stage =) I got a secret weapon. Hear that Vanz? Go Jiggz vs me and not Kirby for drastically diff results :laugh:
we were talking about uthrow uair with Fox I thought -_-. So like, you know, smash DIing the first hit of Fox's uair.

Sensei

Smash Lord
I'm probably going all falcon at the next one.

Also,

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=207943

There should be way more hype for this. WTF is this on the third page, I thought you guys were still meleeing it up. I lowered the entrance fee and everything. There might be a some guys making a documentary at the tournament so we should make a good impression and show how awesome we are.

Cia

das kwl

ok $5.00?? I'm pretty sure my jigglypuff is a lot gayer then my kirby. :laugh:

Alukard

Smash Hero

Alukard

Smash Hero
spam and swift are u guys coming to the next one ?

i mean no school johns its vacation time =P

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Could have sworn the date said the 10th a few days ago. Looks like I can't make it then since I'm leaving town on the 16th. See you guys in the summer (or at bfwny 5)!

Alukard

Smash Hero
I'm coming to this, anyone wanna team with me?
this time teams is starting as soon as the 3v3 thing finishes ... given we have enough people ... or i'll probably do a cool fun event first ... i'm still working kinks out to please the people waiting for maximum attendance for a good bracket =P

Alukard

Smash Hero
I'm coming for once, I finally have off on a Saturday.
well too bad its on a sunday ....

just kidding ... yayyy more people ... i was happy some new smashers been showing up to these but i hope they can manage to come and practice to get better on a regular basis ... even tho losing money and stuff just for melee is difficult lol

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
It came from the fact that I've been playing nothing but Chrono Trigger lately XD and it IS amazing.

And yes, omg im CRAVING sushi...and smash LMAO yeah just pick a day...except Wednesday LOL!

Which avatar do you want made into a sticker?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer

How about that one? Just the character is fine and I still want some of the leftover art (mainly a bookmark) you have from any conventions Cris ;)

I'll try to find a day where everyone can play and hang out :lick:

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
lol Kero, I could do one of that. Do you want me to draw it for you? Cause I'd want to XD and does he have to be in that pose?

Just let me know the day and I'm there :D

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I thought you ... had to draw it?

Anyway any method is fine, I'd love to see a drawing if you are going to hand draw it though.

What pose did you have in mind? I just want Keroberos as the sticker the pose doesn't play as large of a role.

I'll probably post in that visitor message profile thingy later :psycho:

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I thought maybe you just wanted that avatar in particular LOL you never know, i'm just listing the possibilities XD anyway I'll definitely draw that for you.

Top Bottom