• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
You make it seem like we weren't always strong, way back in the day at emblem lord's mom's house the Tunes won the crews tournament, with Me, reik, Treble, and bass. ****.
Those right there were the days. Didn't Reik like 4 stock Sensai or something along those lines at one of the those crew battles? Man I miss those days.

Sensei

Smash Lord
Those right there were the days. Didn't Reik like 4 stock Sensai or something along those lines at one of the those crew battles? Man I miss those days.
I don't recall that at all, though it doesn't sound too surprising since I usually came in late after work and got zero warm up time. I even lost to ****ing Inui due to no warm up, God kill me now.

Eggm, mm $5 MLG 2004 rule set.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I don't recall that at all, though it doesn't sound too surprising since I usually came in late after work and got zero warm up time. I even lost to ****ing Inui due to no warm up, God kill me now.

Eggm, mm $5 MLG 2004 rule set.
Let's do it!

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Swag is a week before this gotta support my new england guy. so many things happening in the next six weeks. ooooh the summer how you breathe life back into smash every year

:phone:

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
Hopefully Maine is coming down to this again. Seriously though I'm sure Maine would be down for crews. Too much smack talk flying around. I really wish I saw more of New York come out to tourneys. (Connecticut ones too)

Also I completely support any motions to do pools/swiss and side tourney(s)!

Alukard

Smash Hero
Sooo hyped !! I cant wait to see everyone this weekend if we get enough people its pools too !! :)

PK Webb

Smash Champion
My family is coming up this weekend idk if I'll come or not.honestly I won't know till saturday morning

Top Bottom