• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Max?

Smash Champion
I can't come this saturday, but then again I'm not sure if I can come on the 3rd either, so IGNORE ME.

GG

Alukard

Smash Hero
so i hope this weekend we can have enough people for teams ... so that after me and dj destroy nando and hbk ... we can at least have some kind of a challenge ;P

Alukard

Smash Hero
no i'm going to change it back to march 3rd !!! ... i'm not going to do that to you guys <3 ... so march 3rd it is !!!

LLDL

Smash Hero
Good **** Alukard, people post up and re-confirm themselves so I can get that hype list going.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I was actually about to ask about that.

Trey gets there pretty early and im sure someone else can figure tio out....

I'd love to see you at evo and **** too Brian.

LLDL

Smash Hero
I'm 90% going and I'm sure I can help T.Webb out with that if it makes a difference.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Okay yay March 3rd again, down!

Who wants to team?

Also, Brian I'm pretty sure Johnathan will be with me sooo if like you also need someone to help run the tourny in place of you going to your event lmk!

zachyjcosta

Smash Apprentice
Brian you should put up a list of ppl who are going? Or interested in going, I'm gonna make it Saturday, probably can bring 1-3 more ppl with me too for singles and doubles. Also bringing a small set up (cube, tv, game ect...)

LLDL

Smash Hero
crismas
Teczero
Oorah
Alex
T. Webb
Chain-Ace
Eggm
Ryobeat
Pyro
Shadow Huan + Crew
Great Gonzales + Crew
zachyjacosta + 3
Niko
HBK
Nando
Max?
Abate
zneffy
SwiftBass

Diesel

Smash Journeyman
Yo, I don't really have **** to do this weekend and it's the start of my spring break so I figure I'll probably come to this.

Not sure if there's any other Boston interest. I'll look around.

Anybody between Boston and Nanuet wanna smash/house me the night before? I can probably give you a ride and all that gravy.

Also, any real *****s out there wanna team?

Top Bottom