• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yeah I'm sure HBK would whoop my sheik, I was responding to Nando loool.

LLDL

Smash Hero
After Niko has beaten me for 9th place in losers at no johns and then at 2 sudden deaths lol. My last 3 most recent tickets out of the tournament >_>. Then at another no johns, I just happened to notice Oorah disposing of Niko r1 winners 2-0 with sheik..thought I might give it a try lol.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Lol nah no shots fired. Niko is the homie. Oorah did beat him tho a while back but Niko placed higher that day anyway. But still, that match led me to believe I should pick up sheik for marth.

And yeah if those guys would all come through we'd easily have like a 70 man tournament lol.

Niko45

Smash Master
I wish I could, Haley, but I was being sarcastic I hate that bird and I enjoy the ninja. We should play again sometime.

Wes, despite the fact that you are a falco player we can still hang out, and should do so soon.

Also it looks like I don't have a ride to this.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I wish I could, Haley, but I was being sarcastic I hate that bird and I enjoy the ninja. We should play again sometime.

Wes, despite the fact that you are a falco player we can still hang out, and should do so soon.

Also it looks like I don't have a ride to this.
Mother****in **** LOL

And yea, my semester seems pretty easy this time so I should have time.

Just let me get money to go places LOL

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
So there's gonna be like three teams for this right? You know *****s be hating teams mad hard. Besides, *****s is free.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
well. I dunno. I could prolly team with Shane... If he is there.

I like teams.

Paramedic

Smash Rookie
Ugh. NJ Transit is so much fail. Train leaving from NY was late missed transfer @ Seacaucus stuck waiting 2 hours for next train to Nanuet. Went from being early to being l8 >_< FML.

:phone:

LLDL

Smash Hero
We have mad tvs here but few cubes, if u haven't already left, bring cubes and power strips plssss

PK Webb

Smash Champion
1)m2k/hax
2)m2k/hax(they split)
3)DOH
4)stric9
5)twebb
Something like this but im not 100% sure

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I played: Midnight, Hax, and Punch in tourny. Won, lost, lost.

Shoutouts:

Alukard: Thanks for hosting the tourny!
DJ Nintendo: Fun playing ya again.
Punch: Good **** man. Very damn close. Good job on your placing. We should team sometime to see how that goes. I may have been a little flustered because of that last mistake, but it could have gone either way. :bee:
Hax: Nice playing ya, thanks for the tip.
Chain-ace: Good **** helping around man. We should play next time.
Ultima Scout: We should play next time too. I woulda got ***** like punch tho.
M2k: CHEF BOYARDEE
DoH: Thanks for driving man : D
Twebb: Would liked to have played ya, but next time we can play. I'll practice a bit more because I deff need it.
OTG: WHERE YOU ATTTT

Team friendlies:

Shiek: Good stuff man. Keep playing. : D
Falco: Good **** man. You went Puff sometimes, and maybe falcon/falco/fox. Lol. Mad fun.
GOP: GOOD **** MAN.
Double foxes (One of that was Paramedic maybe?) we went up against: HAHAHA Don't recover against Double Docs : D

Friendlies:

Ice climbers: Good decision in not entering. Hope you learned some stuff man.
SmellyCat: Good marth. I didn't expect that much. Deff need more marth practice lol.
Stric: I really thought you just dropped Falco. Dunno why. lol. Good **** tho. Not a bad marth.

Guy with viking warrior hat: Good ****. : D

Anyone else, I'm sorry if I didn't remember ya. Gotta post more on the boards! : D This was a fun tourny. It made me reflect on my actual skill or if I actually improved or not. I'm going to try and practice a bit more cuz damn my tech sux.

Top Bottom