• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Smelly Cat

Smash Journeyman
haha, dreamland stuff is mad inspiring.

more tables/space please. **** yu-gi-oh.

and i'll probably throw a smashfest in central jersey friday(tomorrow) if there's enough interest. smellsworth catsington on facebook. :)

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
twebb i dont think ill be here early so u should find another teamate

my b

might now even show

otg

Smash Master
So is this still happening? I hear we are supposed to have some ****ty weather tomorrow (1-4 inches of snow + rain/ice), but I'm down to trek it out if people are planning on coming. NO JOHNS people, whats the deal?

Alukard

Smash Hero
ok so like the weather is going to be really bad tomorrow ... it doesn't look like i should host because i wouldn't want people getting stuck up in a toy store ... cuz for all we know it could be worse then they are saying u know ... so i just txted the owner and i also asked him if we can have next saturday and he said yea ... so i mean its up to u guys if u can make it next week .... i'll host ... i know pound is the following week ... but dammit i need some more practice =\

Eggm

Smash Hero
Lol, damn i guess up north its suppose to be bad or something cause in NJ its suppose to be all rain and MAYBE 1 inch very early morning for north western counties.

otg

Smash Master
Yeah Alu, I'm pretty sure this storm is't going to be bad for us at all. Chances of me coming next week are really low, so if you can still host tomorrow and all of you guys stop being ****ies, we're good.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I agree with otg completely. Were all gonna get up see a little bit of snow on the side streets (MAYBE) and then the main roads are clear and then its gonna be raining in a few hours and were gonna be bored all day thinking "yo.. we could be playing melee...

Alukard

Smash Hero
ok ... so like are u guys not understanding the situation?? .. i'm getting tons of im's about personal forecasts ... IDGAF wat u guys personally think ... it means nothing ... unless ur heart beats doppler 5000 i dont care

for all we know sumthing can happen tonight and then i have to cancel tomorrow morning and it might be too late to stop someone on their way ... of course it sucks but this weather has been ****ing stupid ... its for your own good sorry guys

if it was a big tournament ok i understand lets take the risk =\ ... for all we know he might be able to open tomorrow ... then ya would be playing in the pizza place LOL

Eggm

Smash Hero
So I had an IM or something about a smashfest at rutgers today? I'll guess i'll go to that since theres not a damn snowflake. <_< Alukard canceled for like a 10% chance to hit on wakeup chance of snow that could accumulate on the road early in the morning...

Edit : Alukard I don't mean to get on your case but after that one storm with 30 inches everyone turned into ****ies about the snow. Every time there is like a super low chance for a low amount of snow everyone thinks its gonna turn into 30 inches again and overreacts. My little siblings school got canceled the other day and all it did was rain... >_> its like no one can wait and see anymore its always "oh no here comes 30 inches cancel every time the news said the word snow.

Alukard

Smash Hero
yo its done and its out of my hands god dam ... ur really not understanding sumthing that doesn't affect just u ... kinda probably why u suck at teams lolol

PK Webb

Smash Champion
So I had an IM or something about a smashfest at rutgers today? I'll guess i'll go to that since theres not a damn snowflake. <_< Alukard canceled for like a 10% chance to hit on wakeup chance of snow that could accumulate on the road early in the morning...

Edit : Alukard I don't mean to get on your case but after that one storm with 30 inches everyone turned into ****ies about the snow. Every time there is like a super low chance for a low amount of snow everyone thinks its gonna turn into 30 inches again and overreacts. My little siblings school got canceled the other day and all it did was rain... >_> its like no one can wait and see anymore its always "oh no here comes 30 inches cancel every time the news said the word snow.
Well its already snowin by me and it suppose to travel south around 4 or 5 I think. So let's say it only snows 3 inches @ most by 7 those will be **** road conditions to travel in. A videogame isn't worth the CHANCE of any1 of us crashing. And if it doesn't snow ok its still next Saturday sooooo see u all there to **** every last one of u guys:cool:

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
Don't y'all niqqas get earthquakes, mudslides, 100 degree weather and wildfires???

God I love ny(not tho show tho cuz that chick is fake)
ive never seen a mudslide before no lie

100 degree wether is a pain, but i mean if u got AC u good

that wildfire **** is always cuz some dumb ***** starts a fire in the woods or like the light poles start trippin or something(thats mostly that socal **** tho)

as for earthquakes honestly that **** hardly ever happens

itll be like once every 3-5 years

ill give blizzards one thing tho

u guys can tell when a blizzards are coming

earthquakes just happen randomly

theyre like 10 seconds

but that **** does DAMAGE depending on the magnitude of it

still tho the bay = best weather in america

70 degrees all year

CTL17

Smash Lord
Cancelled for... snow warning? I thought this only happened down in MD/VA where everyone completely forgets how to drive or make logical decisions at the sight of snow.

Top Bottom