• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

PK Webb

Smash Champion
if sum1 brings da mic ill bring the recording stuff=) and im still training hard for this my tech skill is on point right now i need the mindgames of love

LLDL

Smash Hero
We'll have two recording setups with commentary, I have two mics.

Big_R

Smash Champion
make sure your diet is on point. Keeping water in you is always a good thing. I'd try to stay hydrated, chill from soda and energy stuff(if you do that) and like clock in some good sleep this weekend.(a good workout is great for getting you some good sleep) I wouldn't play if I were you until maybe the day before no johns if even. If you can, go get a massage.
hell ya swifty

it's all about underground wellness

http://www.youtube.com/user/undergroundwellness?blend=1&ob=4

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
Sure I guess. I hate dittos in general. Unless they're Falcon dittos
yea especially when your gonna up throw knee for the win

but you miss

and you quit out because you thought it was going to hit

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Ben-Teezee

Smash Apprentice
so alukard did you find any housing for me and kage + maybe one more person? we would need housing on friday and saturday night. we would probably arrive around 12-1 am on friday night and leave early sunday. If anyone is interested to play a bunch of friendlies with 2 of the best player in canada its your chance :) dont worry we dont bite :p.

BTW me and kage are definatly taking your money back home in teams guys :D
queens can house ya, PM me if u havent gotten housing yet. how r u guys coming down? driving? flying?

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
oh that was for bolt for the mm

but yea i owe u 2 i think lol

dam bro that was a while ago...

from like before rom

crap lol i got u tho

Aber

Smash Journeyman
Hey I'm definitley looking to go to this but do not want to miss the packers game on Saturday night.....Anyone know if there is going to be a tv with cable there....or a restaurant or bar near by that would be showing the game?? thanks to anyone who can answer this

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
i think theres a pc richards there?

you can go in sit down on a couch and watch it on like 50 tvs

lmao

Ben-Teezee

Smash Apprentice
theres a pizzeria across the street that i believe has a tv, and theyre open pretty late, that might be ur best bet i think.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Everyone is going to get bodied !
Naw son been studing my vids ***** best believe I'm gettin top 32 lol but on da real Idk how well imma do but us mid level players need to STEP.......IT.........................(sumthing TFS wud say)

Top Bottom