• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Cia

das kwl
Jman got first. but my Mewtwo got firster :laugh:

quick shoutouts

Jesus - goddammit
Tipman - Good ****, thanks for teaming with me. we *****. let's team when you come to another tournament.
G$ - THANKS SOO MUCH for driving us too and from the event. and good stuff in tournament (singles and doubles). you scare the **** out of me.
Swift - Thanks for support and advice :D
DJ Nintendo - >_< you are the worst opponent ever. but definitely a **** good player. looking forward to your bday smashfest. also, thanks for housing.
Reno - get *****. next time i see you, gimme my $.09 :rotfl:
Mogwai - nice teams friendlies
Warriorknight - nice of you to stop by as well, we didn't play a single game =/
Brian - thanks for hosting. good stuff in teams.

Just Sexed

Smash Ace
Psuedo results

1&2 Jman/vanz (dunno who beat who but they didnt split, i had to leave)
3 DJ
4 Swift
5 Reno
5 warriorknight?

yay my first regular EC tourney in like forever good times

Tipman; nice to see you still have remote interest in the game
Warrior knight and & cousin; I got y'all mixed up in the beginning nice meeting you and read above
DJ; y u beat me :( I def had the beast DI game 2, im going to beat you next time :)
Reno; dun fox ditto me its scary
Vanz; good **** I wish you vs DJ with fox was recorded so I could watch and stuff
TS; I hope I helped you improve we played alot fo friendlies that were cool, btw LAWL im the Azen slayer? im IC and jiggs slayer >___>
Anij; your fox grabs me alot :p
Gmoney; we should team one of these days and be called the black panthers , black power, or Africana studies ur awesome
jman; thx for the potato wedge you scrub. haha you taught me alot of with the falco dittos and our set. You are making me better :p
Skyheart; do you goto bowie state?
eggmaster; your phone officially exploded XD, lol everyone was calling you so they could get ***** by us in teams its all good there will be more ooportuities for tunes ****.
mogwai & chewman; Thx for the rides guys hope we can do this again sometime. Smash 64 is too good.

Its JS not TS LAWL Swift your 2 good.

You and Vanz were the most fun people to play at the venue so yeah you guys rock.

I need to go to more No johns:p

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Get at me NlGGAZ!!!
All ya NlGGaz got waay too good.
I'm thinkin of comin back into smash...... maybe.
It's a wrap for all ya lol.
This bowser is comin back in full force lmao.

But na, fun tourney dudes.
Reno @ Squirt(Jman). OD intense tourney team set neegros. My nuts were shakin on the last stock.
Me and DJ will conquer all someday with the FuKlNG mindgames and DI's of the love.

Good games to all that i played in tourney with bowser. (Mogwai, Swiftb, Ness dude and some other dudes i forgot.)

What were the results anyway?
Hopefully vids of everybody that day get uploaded. Did it have a MIC attached?

Im at the next jumpoff, hopefully some new godly NlGGaz show up at it.

Alukard

Smash Hero
warriorknight posting up wow ... i never thought i would see the day again lol

anyway ... results were on the stores pc ... sadly i didn't save it ... =\

doubles

1st reno + jman
2nd Alukard + g$
3rd vanz + tipman

singles

1 Jman
2 Vanz
3 DJ
4 Swift
5 Reno
5 warriorknight

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Word up son! Me and WarriorKnight are gonna get back into full force and **** hard duro cuerpo body lol. As well as help the East Coast **** at Genesis. Smash Bouncers all day papa!

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
yea beast *** weekly.

my ***** jman im coming for u. give me a couple months.

i definitely sucked hard body today. tipman good **** in that money match :( took my money.
gPLATA good **** son keep it up.
swift it was nice talkin to u.
RENO vs DJN on jungle japes was the funniest, most suspensful match ever! (the last minute of course not the first 6)

me and my ***** dan gonna come back we just got to get our synergy up.

Cia

das kwl
^ 15 person, but brian left the full results on the store's computer. so it's a bit sketchy from there. i could be wrong, but i think the results are.

1. Jman
2. VaNz
3. DJ Nintendo
4. SwiftBass
5. Reno
5. Warriorknight
7. Tipman
7. G$
9. Mogwai
9. Chewman
9. Dan
13. Benny
13. JS

i never caught the names of the other two.. maybe someone can finish it from there.

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
^ 15 person, but brian left the full results on the store's computer. so it's a bit sketchy from there. i could be wrong, but i think the results are.

1. Jman
2. VaNz
3. DJ Nintendo
4. SwiftBass
5. Reno
5. Warriorknight
7. Tipman
7. Mogwai
9. Benny
9. Dan
9. JS
9. Chewman

i never caught the names of the other three.. maybe someone can finish it from there.
wheres gPlata on that list, he definitely beat me.

and i definitely got LAST lol.

Cia

das kwl
updated my post. i need two more names.

btw, i'm assuming there were 15 people because entry was $5.00 and singles pot had $75.00.

but if i'm not mistaken.. there were 2 byes. so.. ??

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
G-plata and Jihad were maad gay in teams lol.
NlGGAS need to learn to DI hardbody. Nobody be Di'in son!!

Small a.SS turnout but fun.

Wait!!? Didnt Dan beat Tipman?

Get at my bowser lol.

Alukard

Smash Hero
dan beat tipman ... switch those two lol

and also RP and JS were in there sumwhere

Alukard

Smash Hero
please dont have one the weekend of the 30th. Theres another tourney in CT that weekend
i might have to ... because i'm pushing these long enough ...
the 9th 10th is apex
the the 16th 17th is dj's
the 23rd i can't

hmmm mayb the 24th =)

CAN PEOPLE POST UP IF THEY CAN MAKE IT ?????

PLEASE!?!

Nintendude

Smash Hero
So are these biweeklies at Toywiz now? I'm returning from college this weekend and that's really close by where I live, so I'd definitely like to make a return to Smash. I'm rusty as hell but it's awesome that there's still an active Melee scene waiting for me back home:)

Alukard

Smash Hero
So are these biweeklies at Toywiz now? I'm returning from college this weekend and that's really close by where I live, so I'd definitely like to make a return to Smash. I'm rusty as hell but it's awesome that there's still an active Melee scene waiting for me back home:)
yea i'm trying to get a bunch of people to come to the tournament ... because the numbers for these have been getting worse =[

please people post up if u can make it to a possible weekly the 23rd ... if theres enough people i will host =]

and spread the word if possible =]

Milos

Smash Lord
aluuuuuuuuuuuu im trying to get mango to come back on may 30th so host one that weekend except not a biweekly I want RoM2

deadass no lie

3 weeks of hype, in it to win it

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
aluuuuuuuuuuuu im trying to get mango to come back on may 30th so host one that weekend except not a biweekly I want RoM2

deadass no lie

3 weeks of hype, in it to win it
this is wat we need to do. i agree deadass!!

lets get this hype.

suggestion: if u want attendance u cant do biweeklies imo, it was the same issue wit wat happened at web2zone, ppl get tired of goin and fighting the same ppl everytime, maybe make them monthlies and up the charge? that way better players have more incentive to come and the regulars can play each other not so regularly. ppl are much more willing to go to something if the time b4 the next one is a long one if they miss it.

JFox

Smash Hero
Why may 30? Why not June 7th? The more time we have to hype a tourney the better. The last RoM was a fluke, theres never been a tourney that epic with so little notice, and I doubt there ever will be another. And the stress it put on me and alukard was pretty ridiculous lol. Alu had people buggin him non-stop on his phone/aim for 2 weeks.

Top Bottom