• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Apparantly* No EU Brawl until Autumn ("Debunked")

Luteyi

Smash Apprentice
Sorry, guys. I feel for you with brawl. Its easy to get upset once you place yourself in others shoes, and hopefully something will occur to alleviate the disappointment....

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
!!!! NEW NINTENDO WII GAME !!!!

EUROPEANS: OMG OMG OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS GAME WOOOOOO IT'S GOING TO BE EPIC!

DELAY

HYPE DIES

cdilink

Smash Apprentice
Oh god...the anger is popping......im....bursting..soon..........nyargh....:dizzy: ......Nintendo...
.... * bursts hard * YOU MOTHER****ING ****S WHAT THE **** ?? YOUR JUST A BUNCH OF GANG-*****-*****-SLAPPED-SPACE-GOAT-****IN'-FATHER****ERS!!!!!! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS TAKE A BIG DUMP ON US??? WHAT THE FLYING ****?? YOU ****ERS DONT HAVE A ****ING HEARTH GO ****ING DIE IN A MOTHER****ING HOLE!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: **** **** ****ETY **** FUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PIECE OF CRAP **** BULL**** I SWEAR TO GOD I REGRET EVER BUYING NINTENDO GAMES YOU JUST WANT YOUR **** MOTHER****ING MONEY AND WHEN : Uhh guys lol imma believe ssbb wont sell good in EU kk? * * kk guys lets take a dump on them and release the game some months later lol gg * WELL WHAT THE ****???!!!! IM GONNA ****ING **** YOU REGGIE! IM GONNA **** YOU WITH THE ****ING ATARI 5200 CONTROLLER!!!! THAT'S RIGHT!! NOW GO ****ING DIE IN A HOLE YOU TWO FACED ***GOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad:

......:urg: ...oh god.... I'm gonna cry myself to sleep
I love you.

Dreiko

Smash Journeyman
I'm used to that by now , when i was living in Greece i had to import almost all my games...Europe didn't get chorono cross or xenogears at ALL...and the version of legend of dragoon it got was severely easier than the Jp and USA ones....good thing i moved to America a few years ago lol.

JR Legend

Smash Rookie
...........WHAT!!

THATS IT!! I CANNOT TAKE THIS BULL**** ANYMORE. I HOPE IT WOULD NOT COME TO THIS BUT TIME IS MONEY WHICH NINTENDO DOSN'T SEEM TO GRASP WITH THE UK SINCE THE N64.

*Takes £40 that was saved for brawl and adds it to the Xbox 360 fund*

Only £30 more to go.

SO GO FORTH AND CONTINUE TO LICK JAPANESE AND AMERICAN *****.
WE WILL JUST BE HERE,SCREWING YOU OVER, CAUSING SH***Y N.O.E TO GO BUST THANKS TO US PLAYING OUR FLIPPIN XBOX'S ALL THE TIME.

THANKS FOR BEING SO ****IN GAY.

love
The United Kingdom
(yes nintendo. The uk. You remember us?)
IM BEHIND J.ROB 9000%
IF NINTENDO DONT FIX UP THEN LETS CAUSE N.O.E TO GO BANKRUPT.

MY EUROPEAN (and Aussie) BRETHERIN,JOIN US IN OUR ONGOING BATTLE FOR JUSTICE!

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
I still want Brawl to get out in Europe though, so **** you guys with your boycott.

j.rob

Smash Apprentice
I still want Brawl to get out in Europe though, so **** you guys with your boycott.
lol i think JR has it all wrong.
I still want brawl in europe,but right now im so p***ed of for getting wounded again by ninty that im VERY close to drifting towards halo and gear....i mean the xbox 360.

I admit I was having a spaz earlyer, so i maaaay have exagerated a bit, but ive calmed down now.

But i must admit,my trust with nintendo and my hype for brawl is starting to die.

Spork-Ninja-Draken

Smash Apprentice
I give up, honestly.

What the hell Nintendo?

my suggestion to whoever the current president of Nintendo Europe is for them to kindly blow a goat and give me mai **** brawl

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
I heard someone say pretty assuredly that it was coming out in May for you Europeans. That's what I'm believing for you! Because, seriously. Fall?

And by the way, if this late rumor turns out to be true, then look at it this way. Uhh... We (US) still have to deal with Bush until Fall.

*off topic* *tomatoed offstage*

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
You guys are dumb, how can a game that never had a release date be delayed?
This is all fake, nobody knows when brawl is coming out in Europe even nintendo didnt say anything about this topic.

Silfa

Smash Ace
Boo. :(

I bet he slipped that out, knowing the internet would latch on to one little statement. Then, they go like: "oh guys! PAL gets Brawl in June!" and we'll be like "Thank you so much Nintendooo", even if we've been waiting all those pointless months. **** Reggie and his mindgames.

Probably not the case though, lol.

luigidude90

Smash Apprentice
Yah...btw its pikachuSSBM from the SWS it wont let me log on as me...so im posting on the last account signed on this pc.

Bullet

Smash Cadet
You know what that means?

no one will be trying to hack the game or the Wii until EU release.

In saying that, YEAH! thats where all your hackers and virus/trojans come from....Europe.

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
It wasn't Reggie's fault. 1Up twisted his words. >.>

That's why 1up smell :p They're too busy comparing every game to Halo 3 to realize such critical mistakes. ;)

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
I'm actually trying to import Japanese Wii. Well, actually I don't mind, the cheapest option possible ASAP. (That doesn't require modding)

Drake3

Smash Ace
I'm confused, maybe I'm reading it wrong. Reggie said "they won't get Brawl until fall" and NoE said "release date not confirmed." How exactly did 1up twist his words? I'm personally not a huge fan of either comment though.

Tinkerer

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2251-4736-2935
You people think this is boding well? It's pretty horrid at any rate - "unlikely" was the JUNE release date, according to NoE. Reggie's estimation might not be far off.

Snafu

Smash Cadet
Anyone else find it funny that American people are whining about having to wait a few weeks after Europe for MK Wii in a topic about how we have to wait several months for Brawl?

Seriously though, I never believed the "not 'til autumn" line. July/August is the VERY latest I'd expect Brawl in Europe.

unreon

Smash Ace
http://www.cubed3.com/topic/30079/#73

Looks like 1Up, the idiots, got their facts wrong, or something. Apparantly Reggie just said that we won't get it in the Winter/Spring part of the year, so suddenly May sounds possible again.
Mangod's Blog said:
While recounting some of the info that I learned from Nintendo of America's President & COO, Reggie Fils-Aime, I implied that the European release of Super Smash Bros. Melee had been moved to the fall of 2008...that's not quite accurate, as neither NOE nor Reggie has announced any official release date at this time. Reggie did tell me (and the other media present) that the release had been pushed out of the winter/spring time frame due to the amount of localization required to get the game up and running all the various European languages. But Reggie did not say WHEN Europeans will get Smash Bros., just that it would be at a later date than the U.S.
So yeah, no official statement has been given regarding Smash Bros. European release. Phew. Hope that didn't get anyone in any trouble. Or make angry French Nintendo fans burn Kirby in effigy or something.
source http://www.1up.com/do/blogEntry?bId=8644452&publicUserId=1002415

Oh, and 1UP rules, definitely better than IGN and Gamespot. Well, virtually anything is better than Gamespot now...

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
I like how quickly everyone was to ***** ***** ***** and moan.
I think anyone who wanted to trash Nintendo because of this vague rumor shouldn't get Brawl at all.

PikachuSSBM

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tsuzama
you think that then. :) well, if YOUR most favorite-to-get game was to get held back for ANOTHER half a year do you think youd not moan? oh no evryone will sit quietly and smile. NOT LIKELY.

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
you think that then. :) well, if YOUR most favorite-to-get game was to get held back for ANOTHER half a year do you think youd not moan? oh no evryone will sit quietly and smile. NOT LIKELY.
No, I wouldn't, because I have other better things to do than complain, and I can't change the facts. With past delays I complained a bit to a couple of my friends and moved on. I didn't make myself sound like a raging *** on public forums/the comments of articles, tossing around expletives and cursing the one company responsible for video games today.

Especially based on a rumor.

Top Bottom