• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Apparantly* No EU Brawl until Autumn ("Debunked")

PikachuSSBM

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tsuzama
No, I wouldn't, because I have other better things to do than complain, and I can't change the facts. With past delays I complained a bit to a couple of my friends and moved on. I didn't make myself sound like a raging *** on public forums/the comments of articles, tossing around expletives and cursing the one company responsible for video games today.

Especially based on a rumor.
Well QQ. move on then. from what ive seen alot of people made themselfs sound like a raging ***.

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
You know mate, when a usually trustworthy site like 1Up interviews the president of NoA and claims he said "Brawl won't be coming out until Autumn in Europe". That's generally NOT classed as a rumour. It's either true, or a huge mistake. This being one of the very few times it was the latter. :ohwell:

And there IS something you can do about it. If NoE got away with such a thing, as they always do, why do European gamers let them get away with it? Nintendo is probably the ONLY company that do it. You can complain, you can petition, you can boycott, you can TRY to make Nintendo aware that their behavior of treating their biggest fans just isn't on.

Diggerzz

Smash Cadet
why should my impression of nintendo change just because that information wasn't right?

Talvi

Smash Journeyman
All those that suddenly hate Nintendo will eventually get Brawl. Hypocrits.

Oh, and stop believing the first rumor you hear. Until there is no official release date, we can't blame anything.

Tinkerer

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2251-4736-2935
No, I wouldn't, because I have other better things to do than complain, and I can't change the facts. With past delays I complained a bit to a couple of my friends and moved on. I didn't make myself sound like a raging *** on public forums/the comments of articles, tossing around expletives and cursing the one company responsible for video games today.

Well, to be honest, after the American delays it was a lot worse around all gaming forums. It might not be you personally, but this thread is nothing strange.

PikachuSSBM

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tsuzama
couldnt of said it any clearer...a forum dedicated to the game, and its got delayed..Please posters, dont all rush to sit down quietly and stare at the walls thanks.

locke117

Smash Rookie
we will be getting brawl some time in april, may at the very latest, you will see

unreon

Smash Ace
You know mate, when a usually trustworthy site like 1Up interviews the president of NoA and claims he said "Brawl won't be coming out until Autumn in Europe". That's generally NOT classed as a rumour. It's either true, or a huge mistake. This being one of the very few times it was the latter. :ohwell:
It was moreso that Shane was talking out of his *** for the sake of it; he does that often lol. The "won't be coming out in Autumn" part could be taken seriously, Shane's 'confirmation' of an April release should not.

And there IS something you can do about it. If NoE got away with such a thing, as they always do, why do European gamers let them get away with it? Nintendo is probably the ONLY company that do it. You can complain, you can petition, you can boycott, you can TRY to make Nintendo aware that their behavior of treating their biggest fans just isn't on.
They won't work, sadly. Nintendo is now (and always was) a bunch of pretentious, uptight, greedy, and blindsighted group of fatcat suits working at the top - like most Japanese companies, save for Capcom and Kojima Productions. Who cares if 800,000 people sign a "SCREW YOU NoE" petition if they have millions of unaware casuals who will buy the **** thing regardless?

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
I'm just at a point where I don't understand SEETHING INTERNETS RAGE, even if it's legitimate. Of course, I don't understand rage in general, either.
Yes if they CONFIRM delayed it 'til say, September for us, I would be v. sad. I wouldn't be spilling expletives everywhere, though. Like I said, that's me. On the internet you're free to do these things. :B

Jellybelly

Smash Ace
Anyone whos interested in getting brawl as soon as possible should go to codejunkies asap.

http://uk.codejunkies.com/Products/Wii-FreeLoader__EF000595.aspx

Code-junkies wii freeloader lets you play any region games.

So in the space of 24 hours, i've gone from "Oh man, I'm gonna have to mod my wii/get an american brawl/wait 2/3 months." To "Wow, with this i can pre-order a copy of off ebay and get it about a week after the US release."

Top Bottom