• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Legends Mafia: Boosted GAME OVER Who won?

fontisian

Smash Champion
No, Wam should be on Mala or Ryker so he doesn't roleblock anyone.

And that's why the role doesn't make sense. With an inno child, town!Wam always just targets Mala n1 (assuming no other claims), because it's the objectively correct move. There's no agency.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
literally the reasons you've articulated, jailer has determined set play in a game with roles like IC/masons due to those options obviating the drawback inherent to the design of jailer

also laserguy's crumbs seem legit tho that doesnt mean he isnt scum tracker or something like that

fontisian

Smash Champion
literally the reasons you've articulated, jailer has determined set play in a game with roles like IC/masons due to those options obviating the drawback inherent to the design of jailer

also laserguy's crumbs seem legit tho that doesnt mean he isnt scum tracker or something like that
Laser's been defending Wam this entire time. Do you think he's just wrong? Like, I don't see a world where Wam is scum and I don't yeet Laser immediately after.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
If a majority is not reached the player with the highest vote count will be eliminated, and in the event of a tie the player who received the most votes first will be eliminated.
No specific need to hammer.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Wam is scum yea, but there's multiple ways to counter jk here. Like boom said, Strongman. But also another roleblocker or redirector

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
No, Wam should be on Mala or Ryker so he doesn't roleblock anyone.

And that's why the role doesn't make sense. With an inno child, town!Wam always just targets Mala n1 (assuming no other claims), because it's the objectively correct move. There's no agency.
if wam is a jailer then, I'm guessing scum have a ninja and a strongman but can't do both. Wam's N1 is obvious but scum's is not.

Honestly the opposite of your theory seems more likely. Usually innocent child gets to reveal when to prove innocence. Starting D1 as declared innocent sucks if that garuntees death. I doubt scum can safely kill Mala tonight.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Or rather couldn't before. If we don't have another protective role then I believe wam's claim. Obviously no one should claim protective roles now, but we can sort wam at mass claim.

Unvote wam

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
I think we should withold his action.
That's wild... if he is town and withholds scum easily kill Mala. If LaserGuy is scum we probably don't have a town tracker. If wam visits the nk but is caught by a watcher we will be able to sort things out.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
That's wild... if he is town and withholds scum easily kill Mala. If LaserGuy is scum we probably don't have a town tracker. If wam visits the nk but is caught by a watcher we will be able to sort things out.
bro you just said mala isn't dyin tonight

LaserGuy

Smash Ace
LaserGuy LaserGuy how could you feel confident that Malaka could confirm you? You’re saying you were aware be knew your identity?
In #34 he said that I was hunting. In #37 he said the actual name of my character. I figured he had rolecopped me N0. I acknowledged him in #36, and also alluded to it in at least one other post where I said I would only claim if Mala wanted me to.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Or rather couldn't before. If we don't have another protective role then I believe wam's claim. Obviously no one should claim protective roles now, but we can sort wam at mass claim.

Unvote wam
I definitely considered the possibility from the very start of the game that there are no protectives and Inno child getting merc'd immediately could be intended balance so that other roles have a chance to act before getting killed with no protective.

There's no way in hell we live in a world with Town Tracker, Town Jailer, Town Inno, and Town Masons. This seems to indicate that scum DEFINITELY have safeclaims. I tend to think both look terrible. Based on claim, I'd kill Wam before Laser, but Laser definitely has more far-reaching implications on either flip for solving the game.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
?????????
Well, you bring protective changes things. But if wam is town jailer and is now outed, scum could RB wam and ninja kill Mala.

If we have a watcher they should probably pick between wam and Mala.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Laser's been defending Wam this entire time. Do you think he's just wrong? Like, I don't see a world where Wam is scum and I don't yeet Laser immediately after.
looking into this now
What prompted you to read back that far?
fonti said LG's been defending Wam the entire time and that didn't jump out as entirely accurate to me so I decided to re-check all the LG receipts, still working thru

LaserGuy

Smash Ace
Should have checked to the end of the thread before I posted, didn't realize I was so close to yeet.

No worries. I can hammer if you guys are really desperate for the vote. Please keep my 1013 in mind going forward.

Top Bottom