• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Legends Mafia: Boosted GAME OVER Who won?

Chaco

Never Logs In
If anyone knows someone who might be interested in replacing, shoot me a PM. I’ve exhausted all replacements all ready and want some on stand by.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I was Revenant, Mutual Lyncher. Laser and I had the goal of lynching one another (or rather the roles, e.g. I was after Bloodhound). I'll be up for my next contract.
so are we just all going to sit around and pretend that xivii isn't a likely indy that needs to be yeeted ****ing immediately?

tl;dr the scum team is still wam, bessie, and Frozen.
this is absolute nonsense and you deserve the ****ing noose for killing our tracker, bro I came off wam for a last minute turboyeet effort on bessie, this is not how I bus and you know this

I targeted malakandra
Malakandra Malakandra I know it's atypical for a target of a jailer to get confirmation they were in fact jailed, but did you get any info to confirm this?

if we somehow have a watcher or voyeur in this game that was smart enough to target mala last night you should probably come forward because it sounds like everyone and their mom targetted mala last night and it'd be great to see what claims check out and which are just cover stories to explain targetting a slot that a protective has claimed to have protected with a no kill result

that whole LG wagon needs unpacking holy **** if there aren't multiple scum on there I'll eat my ****ing foot

no objection to mass claim, enough people have already claimed as it is, might as well get the full picture and abuse the tempo we just earned

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I might be detached for a bit this phase. Got pulled over because my license plate expired yesterday even though I filed for a new one in early September, just haven't got it renewed because they are backlogged from COVID. Trying to get it solved online because the court date is 8 AM on a school day in a city 4 hours from where I live. I'm kind of pissed. But I'll be here as much as possible.
Hey just as a tip, if the only thing you were cited for was the out of date license plate/failure to renew registration then usually all you have to do is correct the issue and provide proof of your updated registration/license plate to the court and they will often dismiss the case. Also, if the originally set court date is bad for you, you can generally call the court clerk and ask if there is a way you can remotely request a continuance so you can have more time to get your registration updated and/or get a more convenient date and time. PM me if you want more detailed advice.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
All I was told was that I was vanillaized last night. No confirmation of anything else.

VOTE MASS CLAIM

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Hey just as a tip, if the only thing you were cited for was the out of date license plate/failure to renew registration then usually all you have to do is correct the issue and provide proof of your updated registration/license plate to the court and they will often dismiss the case. Also, if the originally set court date is bad for you, you can generally call the court clerk and ask if there is a way you can remotely request a continuance so you can have more time to get your registration updated and/or get a more convenient date and time. PM me if you want more detailed advice.
Thanks, I just called and asked if I could submit the evidence and they said I had to bring it to the court on the court date, but I'll ask about rescheduling. I know I will win if I go to court, I would just rather avoid the hassle. I'll probably end up calling again sometime in hopes of getting a different person to see if they can direct me to the place to provide my proof.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
It's doubtful scum shot Mala. Most likely wam was on Mala though. Scum shot Ryker or Fonti. Ryker wasn't killable last night probably.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Because you claimed third party before we yeeted Laser. I like you, but I don't like you that much, come on now.

Also, my role will probably work better with a massclaim.
This would only make sense if Laser was 3P and I was revenant, neither of which is true as can be verified by Vic's claim.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Because he's Xivii. That means he's a ****head. Why did he drop a novel and why is he keeping an updated chart of supposed claims?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Anyway, I'm mostly with Frozen in that if there's not scum on the LG wagon, I'll never play again.

Wam Wam Maven already claimed another role that could take a bullet, technically. Would be a bizarre choice tho.

I'm also imagining that Vic's nillarizer is a protective, but that's just me imagining, which is why we should mass claim with the amount of information presented in thread already. It's enough for jumping at shadows to be unavoidable, but not enough to make solid decisions.

I started this game with the mass claim comment intended to just be something controversial that could get the game out of RVS immediately. I had intended to claim before D1 ended, and that would lend weight to the idea that I supported a mass claim. However, MANY people had rules they wanted on the books on D1 and we pushed two people to claiming. At this point, I unironically support a mass claim because I think we get more information out of knowing the remaining roles than mafia does. Especially since it does lock mafia into their claims.

fontisian

Smash Champion
What I really want to know is if Wam is clear or not. So. We could do this:

Hi, I'm a fonti and I could not have stopped the kill last Night.

I think that's fairly obvious through my play anyway, so it's not giving anything away. I also think, since we're already at odd numbers, unless we also have a vig or scum have extra kills, it doesn't cost much to out the person who blocked the kill (assuming it isn't Wam), because we'd need two more saves to get another yeet anyway.

I accept if people think this is a bad idea and don't want to do it.

fontisian

Smash Champion
Anyway, I'm mostly with Frozen in that if there's not scum on the LG wagon, I'll never play again.

Wam Wam Maven already claimed another role that could take a bullet, technically. Would be a bizarre choice tho.

I'm also imagining that Vic's nillarizer is a protective, but that's just me imagining, which is why we should mass claim with the amount of information presented in thread already. It's enough for jumping at shadows to be unavoidable, but not enough to make solid decisions.

I started this game with the mass claim comment intended to just be something controversial that could get the game out of RVS immediately. I had intended to claim before D1 ended, and that would lend weight to the idea that I supported a mass claim. However, MANY people had rules they wanted on the books on D1 and we pushed two people to claiming. At this point, I unironically support a mass claim because I think we get more information out of knowing the remaining roles than mafia does. Especially since it does lock mafia into their claims.
Bessie was on the Laser wagon, so, I'm not too worried about that.

I'm not too opposed to a massclaim. I worry about a roleblocker, but, eh, it's not a huge concern.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I think we can win this game as VTs. We have a lot of momentum and an honest to god clear. If they spend time chasing roles, they arent spending time shattering emerging town circles. Especially if we can lock down a second clear via this protect, I think we have enough momentum to steamroll.

fontisian

Smash Champion
Yeah.

I think Vicarin should be clear for his claim, as well. And Frozen feels like towny indignation. I think Xivii is still probably just town, and his claim will help me get there on him, most likely, because I'll be able to understand what he was trying to do. Maven's push on Laser also just feels good.

I'm rereading and will be more certain when I finish, but yeah, I think we're in a good spot, especially if the other mason is outside of those four.

fontisian

Smash Champion
The point is I have 7 strong townreads (including myself) out of 13 players, so if I'm right and we yeet our way through the rest, we're golden.

If Wam is clear from the save, even better.

Wam

Smash Ace
I believe vics claim I'm not sold on it being a town role though?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'm not voting atm because I'm busy af and need to ISO some slots, namely UP, Boomitomi, and Wam.

Vote Bessie for now. We should settle what we're gonna do with role information and move on to mafia quickly this phase. It's important, but kicking the can around on it for three days will only give mafia a place to comfortably idle.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
BoomFrog BoomFrog , was that comment "****, I think Font is scum, but want to be on this wagon" or "****, I think Font is town, but I really dont want to get played,"?

fontisian

Smash Champion
I believe vics claim I'm not sold on it being a town role though?
Humm.

So two things:
1. Does a scumteam with a vanillaizer ever target Mala (when Mala implied he wasn't getting any other information)? Why not target someone like me or Xivii, who are implying we have useful roles? It's not like he has to worry about a tracker seeing him target us or anything, as we already killed the tracker.
2. Why would the scum, after making the target, then claim it?

Like, he'd have to do it in anticipation of a massclaim to try to get townread, I guess, but it doesn't feel like that, it feels like Vicarin was genuinely relieved he didn't negatively impact anything.

Your thoughts?

Wam

Smash Ace
Humm.

So two things:
1. Does a scumteam with a vanillaizer ever target Mala (when Mala implied he wasn't getting any other information)? Why not target someone like me or Xivii, who are implying we have useful roles? It's not like he has to worry about a tracker seeing him target us or anything, as we already killed the tracker.
2. Why would the scum, after making the target, then claim it?

Like, he'd have to do it in anticipation of a massclaim to try to get townread, I guess, but it doesn't feel like that, it feels like Vicarin was genuinely relieved he didn't negatively impact anything.

Your thoughts?
Answer to both questions is only if it's part of a plan to look good. There was some suspicion on vic end of day 1. Scum vic and the team may have wanted to get ahead of any pressure today. I think I would make the trade of a use of the power for keeping a teammate around.

fontisian

Smash Champion
The opportunity cost is too big, yeah. You maybe get people to townread Vicarin (who isn't the main person we want to yeet Today anyway) and you give up the ability to neutralize someone who could destroy your team.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Not of a power that strong, no way. The correct answer here, Wam, is that scum were afraid of the role Mala had implied he had. Inno child death reveal role cop or some such. Seems equally weak reasoning.
what you think of think when Vic said they had to use it n1 as a forced action?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Posted early, I think it calls into question were they afraid of the inno child having more powers but I lean on no to scum intent here.

Why claim it unless he was worried someone saw him, but with a flipped trackerand him just outing what he did I feel way more town when I think of the alternatives.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
I'm in for mass claim as I think we've given up too much role info already should just get it all out there.

Eido

Smash Journeyman
I'm interested in why he didn't target Maven.

It was required. Was trying to make sure I wasn't going to cause issues by vanillarizing some important ability.
Wouldn't the above reason be a great opportunity to test Maven's role, without any harm to Town?

I'm down for a mass claim.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm interested in why he didn't target Maven.

Wouldn't the above reason be a great opportunity to test Maven's role, without any harm to Town?

I'm down for a mass claim.
Actually also a valid point in why not target maven with it. Worst comes to worst it fails.

Eido

Smash Journeyman
It's not something new. Maven asked the same thing last page. I'm curious about it.

Top Bottom