• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Legends Mafia: Boosted GAME OVER Who won?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Fonti there wasn't a reason. Two people commented about me pushing hard on laser and people thought I was lyncher earlier so I was being silly.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
BoomFrog BoomFrog are you caught up?
No, busy weekend, but close enough for government work. Also for the record I'd apparently read up to page 15 before replacing in, my estimate of page 5 was terrible.

BoomFrog BoomFrog , was that comment ", I think Font is scum, but want to be on this wagon" or ", I think Font is town, but I really dont want to get played,"?
So far this game has played out exactly like last game where Fonti played us all pretty hard. I'm trying to avoid just auto scum reading her for everything that she does the same though. Also, a reference to the opening of my case on her D3 last game.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Also, I'm pro mass claiming. We're at odd numbers and it will help resolve wam.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
All I was told was that I was vanillaized last night. No confirmation of anything else.

VOTE MASS CLAIM

My King, you do not have to vote, you are the king. I suggest putting out a claim order beginning with bessie and ending with me. Or better yet, let's just have bessie and Vic full claim before anything else.

Wam

Smash Ace
I'm against mass claiming.

Right so I have been deliberately vague so far in the day about what I think happened last night. Now my power doesn't just block kills its blocks all night actions. So either i got role blocked or vicarin and malakandra are both lying.

I think both lying is highly unlikely. So I must have been role blocked. Or vics role has a weird strongman element to it.

Therefore there must have been another protective role out there or scum withheld but I cant see a reason for that.

Right as to why I have been vague my view is that scum role blocked me. Then tried to kill malak and were stopped by the other role. Now going the night I would have given 95%odds of no other town protective role. Therefore anyone today who seemed to have tmi about there really being another protective role is scummy than those doubting it or they are that role.

Looking better because of the above.
Font
Ryker
Boom

Looking worse
Ryu
Xivii
Vic (for ignoring it)

I'm against mass claim as I dont want to reveal the other role.

Vote ryu

fontisian

Smash Champion
I'm against mass claiming.

Right so I have been deliberately vague so far in the day about what I think happened last night. Now my power doesn't just block kills its blocks all night actions. So either i got role blocked or vicarin and malakandra are both lying.

I think both lying is highly unlikely. So I must have been role blocked. Or vics role has a weird strongman element to it.

Therefore there must have been another protective role out there or scum withheld but I cant see a reason for that.

Right as to why I have been vague my view is that scum role blocked me. Then tried to kill malak and were stopped by the other role. Now going the night I would have given 95%odds of no other town protective role. Therefore anyone today who seemed to have tmi about there really being another protective role is scummy than those doubting it or they are that role.

Looking better because of the above.
Font
Ryker
Boom

Looking worse
Ryu
Xivii
Vic (for ignoring it)

I'm against mass claim as I dont want to reveal the other role.

Vote ryu
Juicy.

Wam

Smash Ace
I forgot to add. Despite the no reaction it does Basically clear vic as the theory I put above wouldnt work if vic is on the same team as the person carrying out the kill they would have gone for someone they didnt think was going to die.

fontisian

Smash Champion
I think we still massclaim for the confirmation. We out the protective role, sure, but if we get confirmation that they defended Mala, we can back-up Wam's story (alternatively, he's scum who knows there's a protective role, because he tried to shoot Mala and had it fail, but I kind of doubt it. There were other targets to shoot, a kill on Mala feels like an attempt to set Wam up.)

It also clears Vicarin, by the way, because why on earth would scum try to vanillaize the person they were shooting.

fontisian

Smash Champion
I forgot to add. Despite the no reaction it does Basically clear vic as the theory I put above wouldnt work if vic is on the same team as the person carrying out the kill they would have gone for someone they didnt think was going to die.
Ye.

I guess it's possible Vic's ability is a combo-vanilla/stop one ability that hits this person thing? But that doesn't make sense, because it wouldn't have blocked the other protect.

Yeah, I think we caught scum trying to set up Wam here, and the combo of nightactions screwed them over.

fontisian

Smash Champion
Suggested claim order:
Vicarin
Bessie
Eido
Red Ryu
UP
Boomfrog
Xivii
Frozen
me

Vicarin first because his role is already most out and there are potential holes in his story I want sorted. Bessie and Eido next because they're suspicous. I don't really care that much about the UP/Red/Boom order.

I would like to go last, and will be able to explain why when we get there.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Right so I have been deliberately vague so far in the day about what I think happened last night. Now my power doesn't just block kills its blocks all night actions.
Are you certain that is correct? It doesn't just block the actions of the person you use it on?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I agree with that claim order, but can we also just have people claim when they are online if they will be up soon. Like if bessie is on before Vic then to go ahead and claim?

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
BoomFrog BoomFrog how come you voted Laser?
Because Fonti was so passionately for it and my LaserGuy read was under informed. Fonti both argued hard for yeeting LaserGuy and was content to let Bessie be the choice. That reads to me as town Fonti.

Wam

Smash Ace
Checked with chaco the below is fine.

protecting them from all incoming night action

With the them referring to my target.

fontisian

Smash Champion
Checked with chaco the below is fine.

protecting them from all incoming night action

With the them referring to my target.
And you've confirmed with Chaco that "protecting" includes things like a vanillaizer?

fontisian

Smash Champion
fontisian fontisian and Xivii Xivii . You can shoot one of Red and Bessie right now? Which do you choose and why?
Bessie. Lack of interest in the game seems closer to Sumting than to Things. Her focus on self-defense and accusation that Laser was trying to get her to waste time of him feels like how she felt about her time constraints in Sumting. I also already know we're unlikely to get anything else under pressure, because she's already been run up.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I apparently need to reread Ruy pretty bad. I dont have any outstanding issues with him because he hasn't really been around much, but he did at least show up at EoD and didn't jump ship.

Wam

Smash Ace
And you've confirmed with Chaco that "protecting" includes things like a vanillaizer?
Yes just checked.

Also font I still want your proof from yesterday.

They're not wrong. Don't worry, I'll show you when I get back to my laptop.

You think Xivii is town and Bessie is scum. And yet you included Laser voting Xivii instead of Bessie as a reason to townread him. How, exactly, do you explain that?

fontisian

Smash Champion
Yes just checked.

Also font I still want your proof from yesterday.
Bro, you literally voted bessie after Xivii suspected her. It was only the big case from him that came after your post. Go to the post where voted and scroll up.

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
Ok, I'll just full claim first seeing as I've already put most of my cards on the table.

I am Lifeline, the town seraph knight vanillarizer. I have a 1 shot that sets up kill immunity as long as I live, but it also permanently vanillizes. I thought upon seeing my PM that this was a rather cool and interesting role that could be used aggresively.... but once D1 started there was an IC in play. Which is a complete no-brainer choice for my ability. I was steadfastly refusing any claim strategy because one RB renders me useless, but I made it to D2, and the protection is set up, seeing as the vanillization went through. When Malakandra started claiming knowing other people's characters, I tried to check how, but thought

I believe I'm responsible for the no kill, and doubt that scum have a strongman available. Also, if wam says that his jail blocks everything, he'd need to have been RBed for my vanillization to have gone through, so that's sus as hell.

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
Whoops, posted early, more in 2nd paragraph.

I tried to check how, but thought an IC getting anything past N0 info would be nuts, so they were clearly the best target. Also, this all explains why I didn't hit Ryker (I did consider it though) or Maven.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Mass claim order:
Vicarin
Bessie
Xivii
Eido
Red Ryu
Fonti
UP
Boomfrog
Frozen
Anyone who has something to add to an earlier claim.

You are allowed to claim when online if you are 1 slot away from the current person up counting people who have already claimed. So if boomfrog claims before UP, frozen then has to wait for UP to claim.

Top Bottom