• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Legends Mafia: Boosted GAME OVER Who won?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I just don't trust Frozen. He was a master strategist in FF7 and I don't want to give him time to sort things before claiming.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Then would you be opposed to him going right after you? Thats still towards the top of the ladder and you are no slacker on sorting claims out yourself

Eido

Smash Journeyman
Headsup, I'll be online for the next 1-2 hours. I'm happy to claim before I sign off (it's 12am here!)

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Revised mass claim order:
Vicarin
Bessie
Xivii
Frozen-must claim after Xivii and before Eido no one claim before him if later on the list
Eido
Red Ryu
Fonti
UP
Boomfrog
Anyone who has something to add to an earlier claim.

You are allowed to claim when online if you are 1 slot away from the current person up, counting people who have already voted.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
But actually, I don't really claim about the order that much, I'd rather just speed things along. I'm uh... one sec

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Couldn't guarantee he'd be alive, that he would shoot someone I thought was scum, and there would be no information gained about him from his shot. I chose Ryu for these three reasons. He wasn't likely to be killed, his biggest scum read is my biggest scum read, and how & who he chooses to shoot gives us insight into his alignment.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Well, if you had given me the gun probably not because I dont think that would be a scum role, and thus me knowing you had given it to me would make me trust you.

fontisian

Smash Champion
Fonti, I don't understand your reaction if you think bessie is scum.
Fair.

I was more reacting to how you called Red Ryu scum, and then handed him a gun (instead of me, someone who could shoot scum!) but, eh, giving scum the gun isn't even that bad, as it locks them into a public action. Anyway.

fontisian

Smash Champion
Uh, we should consider stopping the massclaim, since we have a gun. Unless Xivii is handing out more?

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Xivii Xivii Why did you support the mass claim when you knew your extra kill changes the math and it was still worth hiding our protective roles?

bessie

Smash Journeyman
I just got off work and I am catching up now.

I'm still against claiming.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
So your assumption about protectives was based on needing them to balance your extra nightly kill?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
So your assumption about protectives was based on needing them to balance your extra nightly kill?
Extra kills yes, and the fact that there is a medic character that wasn't claimed. Also, Ryu can use it today, it's not just a night kill.

Top Bottom